• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Why are nuggets so good?
sheikmj.png

Godly with some Honey Mustard.

I thought this was happening in Canada..
Only if we are allowed to permanently stay.

akira28

if that's your idea of a bribe I think you might get left on the border to be captured by mounties

you should see mcdonalds in canada and their chicken nuggets. they win international awards while America gets laughed at and called pink slime.

Slayven

its like nachos but I have to turn my head.

a saggy pants law in 2017. I feel like a bush should be president and destiny's child should still be together.
Well Kelly Rowland is back in the news

Why the fuck am I watching Bella Thorne get her vagina waxed on snapchat
It's funny Zandaya stay on the come up, but Bella damn near disappeared after the show
That's Kristen Stewart.

Same thing

Numb

Numb if you could have an unlimited supply of nuggets

But
Just
One
Flavor
Of
Sauce

Which would it be?!
There was this joint that got shut down with the greatest burger sauce don't know what it was never was told.
Type of sauce I cashed out those coupons you get for ' eat 10 and the next is free' types and filled it a bunch

That sauce

There was this joint that got shut down with the greatest burger sauce don't know what it was never was told.
Type of sauce I cashed out those coupons you get for ' eat 10 and the next is free' types and filled it a bunch

That sauce

A simple "I'm not exactly sure" would have been fine

Lol

Young Magus

Just googled Jesse Williams wife... was expecting Rihanna not Madea.

She girled up my room in 1 minute...

K BCT, radio silence for now. ❤ 💝 🌹 😻 💕 💋 😘 💏🏽 💗 💖

sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

BBdl3FH.jpg

Ya'll new nikkas somethin else

This nikka Alex Jones said in his custody battle that he had uptown 150 women by age 16. Is he permanently on bath salts?

Can I blame Lionel Mandrake for all these "gods not dead 2" ads on GAF?

Faustek

So in the end it's ignorance that once again rules supreme.

Well I shouldn't be surprised, it's been happening all over Europe the past ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom