• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the some of the same ones that go to bat for Ann Coulter’s free speech and demand that racists and bigots get empathy and that minorities talk to/debare these bigots, for free, to save them....

Funny how talking is only bad when it's to their nebulous concept of "Wall Street"

We have to talk to these people they aren't bad people just because they're bigoted...

But don't talk to Wall Street everyone there is evil.

That and the constant assertion that this is all class warfare. What in the actual fuck? Bring rich doesn't spare black people harsher jail sentencing. Class leveling isn't going to change inherent prejudices built over hundreds of years.

I'm also noticing hatred for people with decent salaries. If you make 6 figures, you're Satan. What's up with that? Hell. High 5 figures and you're a high ranking demon

Watched their video where they try African (Nigerian) food and had to close when they said egusi looked and tasted like shit and one guy wanted to eat fufu with gravy. Some Trifling. Ass. Niggas

There's no place like BCT.

Anyone hear about this crazy or dumb woman who decided to climb up a Crane at 4am and got stuck?

GlobalandMail said:
A woman who got stuck atop part of a construction crane in downtown Toronto for hours was rescued Wednesday morning after being strapped to a rappelling firefighter and lowered to the ground.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

url]

Me: "Wow, that Obama thread is big as shit. Not even gonna bother with."
Ignore List: "YOU MUST! I HUNGER!"
Me: "But I already know what the Bernie Bros & the fake Liberals are saying so it's a waste of time.
Ignore List: "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO TODAY."
Me: ...*Clicks Thread*

Numb

Me: "Wow, that Obama thread is big as shit. Not even gonna bother with."
Ignore List: "YOU MUST! I HUNGER!"
Me: "But I already know what the Bernie Bros & the fake Liberals are saying so it's a waste of time.
Ignore List: "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO TODAY."
Me: ...*Clicks Thread*

Mental gymnastics too strong quit while ahead

Slayven

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Everyone who I would've put there inevitably gets banned

I don't put anyone on there because it means i care

I did have one dude, but that was back when Avatar policy was a lot more loose and his shit was NSFW, and i browsed gaf at work

zeemumu

Man I hate the kardashian's , all damn rich for doing nothing worth while

At the very least Kim actually does something noteworthy now, but the others are just famous for being related to her. I imagine the hype will die out in a few years and we'll move on to some other family, like the Hiltons did.

Beefy

At the very least Kim actually does something noteworthy now, but the others are just famous for being related to her. I imagine the hype will die out in a few years and we'll move on to some other family, like the Hiltons did.

Followed Jenner on insta for like a second. The girl is vain as fuck and posts pics of herself flyng and partying. Fair play to them being millionaires for fuck all. But the people that idolize people like the Kardashian's are fucking idiots.

zeemumu

Followed Jenner on insta for like a second. The girl is vain as fuck and posts pics of herself flyng and partying. Fair play to them being millionaires for fuck all. But the people that idolize people like the Kardashian's are fucking idiots.

Which Jenner? Up until the Pepsi incident I heard a lot of people sat that Kendall was more likeable than Kylie

Black girls are magic

she's black because of one drop, she's not Japanese because she's not dark skinned enough

I can't see her holding her own against Horde McAvoy. That shotgun did jack shit and the name thing doesn't work anymore

Which Jenner? Up until the Pepsi incident I heard a lot of people sat that Kendall was more likeable than Kylie

I can't see her holding her own against Horde McAvoy. That shotgun did jack shit and the name thing doesn't work anymore
Maybe he does a twist that a normal Final Girl has all the real power. Then she goes on to being in the X-MEN also written and directed by M Night

zeemumu

Disney dropped its larger presentation dates for D23 Expo this year

Saturday, 10:30 AM – Marvel and Lucasfilm – showcase the Studios’ exciting slate of live-action films. As always, attendees will be treated to exclusive footage, special guest appearances, and more!

I'm only going on Saturday so I guess I lucked out.

Numb

If the gameplay turns out as good as KOFXIV then it should be fine. That said, the game clearly has a lower budget then MVC3.

They are seeing how much they can fuck with the gameplay/inputs
At the end of this things will be interesting one way or another

Shy

Good morning bct
Afternoon BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Hello, afro peoples and horses..
Mornin' all.
Mornin all!
Evening all.
Got an interview in about 5hrs and I need to cram a ton of computer knowledge in before then.

Wish me luck!
Break a leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom