• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Your BCT tabs game..

Zmed6.gif

Google > Type: site:neogaf.com + "The Black Culture Thread" in quotes + *insert suspect username*

In this case, he only had one page worth of results.

I may be banned for a while friends. I posted in the Obama thread. I'll miss you if I'm truly gone.

That thread looks like it was made by upset Bernie Sanders voters.

Slayven

I may be banned for a while friends. I posted in the Obama thread. I'll miss you if I'm truly gone.

Google > Type: site:neogaf.com + "The Black Culture Thread" in quotes + *insert suspect username*

In this case, he only had one page worth of results.

That thread looks like it was made by upset Bernie Sanders voters.

Yet hurt people feel hurt, they the first to shout rational, yet don't act it

I can't believe the positions they are taking. Holier than thou. They're to blame for the mess we are in now, but they'll talk about optics. What are optics to a bunch of blind fucks? They're blind to reality. They're blind to what a movement really is. They're blind to politics, policy, and being more than a far left liberal poster on a fucking video game forum

Slayven

I can't believe the positions they are taking. Holier than thou. They're to blame for the mess we are in now, but they'll talk about optics. What are optics to a bunch of blind fucks? They're blind to reality. They're blind to what a movement really is. They're blind to politics, policy, and being more than a far left liberal poster on a fucking video game forum

Optics ain't never called me a nigger

Seriously. They getting prissy because Obama doing a speech about healthcare and getting paid for it. Also the people suggesting indie party, yeah nah. Considering the last election had indie candidates that were stopped in crazy, nah I rather vote for crazy.

Optics ain't never called me a nigger

Ain't that the truth. They roll their eyes and talk about how misguided we are. They're still pulling out polls to say we are now smart enough to love Bernie. Shit is out of control.

Seriously. They getting prissy because Obama doing a speech about healthcare and getting paid for it. Also the people suggesting indie party, yeah nah. Considering the last election had indie candidates that were stopped in crazy, nah I rather vote for crazy.

Jill Stein promised to fight racists in the streets. Where are the videos of her throwing hands?

Gattsu25

Banned
My only thing about that thread is those people have no right to complain about clickbait ever. They love that shit.

You had to go 79 posts before someone even brought up healthcare. That's 79 posts before the first evidence that someone actually read the first paragraph in the article.

My only thing about that thread is those people have no right to complain about clickbait ever. They love that shit.

You had to go 79 posts before someone even brought up healthcare. That's 79 posts before the first evidence that someone actually read the first paragraph in the article.
Ain't it a bitch? Can't have nothing. Can't win nothing. Can't accomplish nothing
They wanna bitch and moan about fucking optics like y'all wouldn't find something else to make you all pissy and bitchy and lose in a year.

Merc_

I'm amused that the same folks that were bending over backwards to excuse Sanders support of a anti-choice candidate are trying to pull this purity test garbage on Obama now.

Hilarious.

Kreed

The recent special elections give me a little hope.

Only "hope" right now is voting history in midterm elections, with regular voters going "Ok, I voted in this side and they aren't working fast enough, time to vote for the other side and see what happens" on repeat.

People talking bout this "fuck it then I'll vote for Stein" nonsense again.

Height of selfishness. You're not trying to vote for anything you're doing it to absolve yourself of any responsibility politically.

Cowards.

Tired of them trying to use their fucking votes to threaten us to get in line.

No, motherfucker. YOU move.

Height of selfishness. You're not trying to vote for anything you're doing it to absolve yourself of any responsibility politically.

Cowards.

They roll their eyes when they're called do nothing, blowhards, but then they declare they're going to do nothing and blow their vote. It's almost poetic

Slayven

Cowards.

Let it all burn down, hell we are use to struggling, y'all about some new shit

Loudninja

My god its so frustrating people continue to do the same crap every single time over petty nonsense.

Yes taking money for a speech is a top issue right now :/

akira28

I'll sip my sweet tea as folks see what we live every day becomes their lives too.

this is what a lot of people said once trump got the nom. some people were saying this at the primaries because they knew some fuck shit was about to take place. we the people hadn't collectively won the bad luck lottery in a while...so something was coming.

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Good luck Forearm!

Get that paper Barry!!!

lol Everyone ignoring that he's not even done and that money has places to be and programs to fund.

Trump fucking with that federally protected land. Give up all your resources.

They're the some of the same ones that go to bat for Ann Coulter’s free speech and demand that racists and bigots get empathy and that minorities talk to/debare these bigots, for free, to save them....

Funny how talking is only bad when it's to their nebulous concept of "Wall Street"

We have to talk to these people they aren't bad people just because they're bigoted...

But don't talk to Wall Street everyone there is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom