• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here wears a romper first?

I'm going with feenix.

1369312788.jpg

You're leading the way

What song

Like I stated not long ago, in this class everyone has to talk about a current event and include a random quote/joke/word of the day.

My quote was "when a woman's fed up (no matter how you beg no!)... there ain't nothin you can do about it"

Majority of the class including the professor is black women, so it goes over well. Now I'm looking for another song quote for next class.

You're slayvens other alt account

Lies. Do better

Never wore Hammer pants, never had a curl, won't wear rompers either.

Never had a curl and rompers aren't for me

Like I stated not long ago, in this class everyone has to talk about a current event and include a random quote/joke/word of the day.

My quote was "when a woman's fed up (no matter how you beg no!)... there ain't nothin you can do about it"

Majority of the class including the professor is black women, so it goes over well. Now I'm looking for another song quote for next class.

You're taking advantage of the situation

akira28

I have no idea if she has kayfabe cakes or not

She is a gymnast, but I think people said she got some work on her face. Or maybe she got a boob job. But I think her glutes might just be that Olympic athletics showing.

gymnasts are tiny powerhouses, like my girl Ms. Biles.

edit: I wore a romper when I was 8 months old. and I had those hard ass leather baby shoes too. ball breakers I think they called them. Or nose kickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom