• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/16/bernie-sanders-democrats-2020-238425

T___T

I don't want to live in a world where the choices are Trump or Sanders.
They'll both be dead by then

My karma can't take the misfortune hit it would take to balance something that good.
Phantom Dust is sort of up can't find it in the store proper but the MP card pack links to the game page.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/phantom-dust/9pcdnbhr11mr

Good luck actually getting it to launch.

Malyse

C_9dtTuUMAAyL43.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

She is a gymnast, but I think people said she got some work on her face. Or maybe she got a boob job. But I think her glutes might just be that Olympic athletics showing.

gymnasts are tiny powerhouses, like my girl Ms. Biles.

edit: I wore a romper when I was 8 months old. and I had those hard ass leather baby shoes too. ball breakers I think they called them. Or nose kickers.
Yeah, it's mostly her nose and lips.

LotusHD

Banned
Yesterday we had KKK activists, today we got Filipino-style slavery apologists

Every day is a winding road

OT the same place where I found out there's even a defense force for the woman that made false accusations against Emmett Till, so not even surprised.

OT the same place where I found out there's even a defense force for the woman that made false accusations against Emmett Till, so not even surprised.

I think the thing that bothers me more about internet racists is they try to appear intellectual about it and act like they can fool others. Real life racists are more honest.

Good luck in the old capital 先輩bruh.

I need tha step my game up in 1~2 years time

get to 勉強in'

I don't know what's wrong with people sometimes. I say I found something underwhelming and it somehow gets construed as I think it is objectively bad. Even after explaining it to them they still say the same thing.

Young Magus

get to 勉強in'

I will
Sucks that I missed the sign up for July's JLPT tho :'(

Bravely Default or Bravely Second worth a buy? Trying to dust off the 3DS and just finished Pokémon Sun. Any recommendations?

SMT IV bruh bruh.

I don't know what's wrong with people sometimes. I say I found something underwhelming and it somehow gets construed as I think it is objectively bad. Even after explaining it to them they still say the same thing.

Folks get too attached to they're likes.
Soon as you say "I'm not feelin x" folks will break out the pitchforks on ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom