• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Little Schoolgirl Dies After A Teacher Sealed Her Mouth With Tape and Glue

Guo Jintong, a 6-year-old nursery school pupil has suffocated to death.
The young girl died after her teacher “taped and glued her mouth shut” because she was talking too much during morning exercise.

According to The Sun UK, the girl was pronounced dead by paramedics after they were called to the Huadian Experimental Kindergarten.

According to witnesses at the school in Huadian City, in north-eastern China’s Jilin Province, Jintong was deemed to be too chatty as her class did stretches and aerobic exercise.

It is then alleged her teacher decided to seal her mouth shut to keep her quiet.

The witness, who was not named, claimed tape and possibly even glue was used to shut the girl’s mouth, effectively “smothering” her to death.

https://www.informationng.com/2017/06/little-schoolgirl-dies-teacher-sealed-mouth-tape-glue.html

This is messed up fam

Morning. You down for some tekken later? I went against numb last night, man is no joke. I was lucky to take single round. Most i was able to do was get two rounds on him and that was only once 😭 We played for like an hour

lmao, we'll all have to get together in a room at one time. I probably won't be on today, making a beeline from my PC to working on my bikes.

Faustek

hmm, interesting midsummer ahead of me. Apparently my, that can make it, sister and brother have invited their partners families as well. Going to be fun to see how I try to not throw them out. I do not like them and they do not like me.

Curate yo garden, is my motto.

Good motto.
Also pick me up some goat peppar, ripe ackee and have fun.
And I know what I'm cooking now. rice and peas. Going to see if I have something else to do with it. Or just go with plantain.

Afternoon fam

Mornin' everyone

Afternoon

--

Beefy that's horrible.

--

Hero, I'm down later. Need to buy some stuff and make food first. Been a taxing afternoon and I need to eat.

Who going?

DCSJ172XgAAarIG.jpg

It's killing me he got a yahoo account

"King Kong Konsciousness"? KKK? Really? This is where I put my tinfoil hat on and wonder if Umar is a Deep State crisis actor planted to destroy the Resistance by pitting black men against the community by turning them into hoteps.

Then I take my tinfoil hat off and realize that Umar is just a fool.

Also, since everyone seems to keep putting my name in their mouths (in a well meaning way, I admit):

Yes, it bothers me when the thirst gets out of hand here. I understand that our group is mostly heterosexual men, and I do appreciate that BCT is here to elevate black women, and that some of that elevation is appreciation of our bodies. Let's be honest, White America(tm) isn't here for black women, and we have been called ugly and masculine (in a bad way) and had our hair and style denigrated (unless worn by a white woman). So, a little appreciation is a good thing.

It's more the reaction to the pics that disturb me. Someone posts a pic of a woman, and here come the thirst reactions. It's like the Big Bad Wolf in that old "Red Hot Riding Hood" cartoon. It's like a gauntlet of catcalls. So, that's the part that bothers me.

In the end, I just ask that people not overdo it. Thank you.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I overheard when I was walking by a gathering of White people in line to return their milk

Brilliant.

I have to be more covert. I use an insider who is "passable". He looks caucasian, but he's latino. As long as they don't ask his last name, he's in like flynn.

And the things that he's heard...

Zekes!

Brilliant.

I have to be more covert. I use an insider who is "passable". He looks caucasian, but he's latino. As long as they don't ask his last name, he's in like flynn.

And the things that he's heard...

I'm passable like Logic, which is probably why they didn't immediately start whispering when I got near.

btw If ya'll ever need me do some tactical espionage action, I'll get my Solid Snake on

Numb

Slayven

Is Johndovey the new JC?

That's a very good point. And Mummies Alive for the hoteps who aren't that good at hotepping.

I love the comic origin for Mum-Ra, he was a inept priest that plotted against the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh knew he was on some bullshit and had him sealed alive in a pyramid. The spirits of evil promised him immortally but he had to build those statues and room by hand first. In the dark with no tools

Slayven

I miss the old JC.

I miss the old JC, straight from the Go JC
Chop up the soulJ C, set on his goals JC
I hate the new JC, the bad mood JC
The always rude JC, spaz in the news JC
I miss the sweet JC , chop up the beats JC
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet JC
See, I invented JC it wasn't any JC
And now I look and look around and there's so many JC
I used to love JC, I used to love JC
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was JC