• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaverious

So this is Johndoey when Gotham is offseason.
If this is how it's gonna be Gotham needs that soap opera time schedule. 5 days a week at 1:00 PM. Keep our boy occupied.

I miss the old JC.

misdirect

My momma was raised in the era when
Clean game codes was only served to the fairer skin
Doing sales you would have thought I had help
But they wasn't satisfied unless I picked the got the code myself
You see it's broke JC racism
That's that "Don't resell anything in the store"
And this rich nikka racism
That's that "Come in, please buy more
What you want, a Crackdown 2 code? Humble Bundle key? a Origin game?
All you blacks want all the same things"
Used to only be nikkas now everybody tanned
Spending everything on DOTA 2 Couriers
New Slaves
You see there's leaders and there's followers
But I'd rather be a JC than a harSon
You see there's code resellers and there's buys
But I'd rather be a JC than a harSon

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I did it! I published my first art book https://www.amazon.com/dp/0999120107/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I am excited :D

Yup. It's pretty dope.

bb6vOUI.jpg

Dai101

Banned
He would borrow your lawnmower then charge you to use it again

Imagine a hating ass nigga

ever notice some stuff missing from your house, then a few weeks later some ask you to help with their garage sale and you find it's all shit that was in your house

JC the type of nigga that would call in a bomb threat at the Special Olympics.

Well shit. He's the kind of guy that for no reason at all the first time you met him you wanna kick his ass for an unknown reason. Almost as if the universe is warning you that he is up to no good.

That kind of guy, eh?

EDIT:

FUCK!! REALLY? FUCKING REALLY????

Faustek

My bacon and Buffalo wing sodas arrived. I might save these for later cause my stomach is already doing flips.

I kind wanted to buy it as well but when shopping was two thirds of the price I backed out.

Ready when y'all are

[IMGhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/r/orly.gif[/IMG]

Ok, I'll put it like this. I haven't played Tekken since the PS1 era and the few times since then it's been random bouts here and there. I really suck. Plus I'm playing on a regular control. Can't be asked to buy a new until I actually feel it.

Numb

I kind wanted to buy it as well but when shopping was two thirds of the price I backed out.

Ok, I'll put it like this. I haven't played Tekken since the PS1 era and the few times since then it's been random bouts here and there. I really suck. Plus I'm playing on a regular control. Can't be asked to buy a new until I actually feel it.
I like winning
Ask hero and scizz
You down now?

some random JC-ness

indirect JC

I love going through threads and seeing one of JC's drive by posts get people riled up lol
I swear that is his superpower. He would be on the Avengers and be like "Cap said your breath smell like you been eating Hulk's ass Kang."

It's like the most random of threads most of the time. I just see JC post and the whole thread just derails for a bit lol

It always is, like when I search my name.

Thread would be like "China's bubble economy set to bust" and JC just jump in with "Bust like when Slayven pops in those Charmed DVDs"

bonus looking at some JC stuff i rediscovered
Sub-Zero's album

and random Slay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom