• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
What exactly is happening here

H2OfIaL.jpg

zeemumu

Repost if you cry every time. 😭

I don't think I ever feel anything about this fight, just another monster to kill.

I always feel terrible during this fight, especially towards the end where Sif starts to limp but keeps fighting you to defend her master.

Shy

Shy

What up with it?
Cloud Imperium Games. (the company that is making Star Citizen, which is a crowd funded game) Took out a loan from a bank and put up their UK branch of the studio as collateral.
Which is a very standard thing to do for tax reasons.

But everyone and their mum is crying scam. Despite having it explained to them.

All types are trolls are posting in there.
Stupidity once again rampant?
It's a given when Star Citizen is involved.
I just clicked because i was wondering how it blew up so fast
Gotcha.

Slayven

Cloud Imperium Games. (the company that is making Star Citizen, which is a crowd funded game) Took out a loan from a bank and put up their UK branch of the studio as collateral.
Which is a very standard thing to do for tax reasons.

But everyone and their mum is crying scam. Despite having it explained to them.

All types are trolls are posting in there.

It's a given when Star Citizen is involved.

Gotcha.

I hope someone is doing a documentary

Zekes!

Treat it well.

I dunno, I just got ARMS, not really big on having multiple multiplayer games in general. But it'd be silly to get it mainly for its campaign, so ehh...

I liked the ARMS Testpunch, but ultimately decided to skip it 'cause of Tekken 7 and I knew I was gonna get Splatoon 2. Did you play the first one?

LotusHD

Banned
I liked the ARMS Testpunch, but ultimately decided to skip it 'cause of Tekken 7 and I knew I was gonna get Splatoon 2. Did you play the first one?

Nah, didn't bother. Honestly I wasn't really gaming much back then either, so I didn't bother with a lot of Wii U exclusives.

I did play the demo thing a few months ago though, I see the appeal at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom