• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Someone just basically said that Queer organizations condemning and opposing Israeli occupation and oppression of Palestinians is the same thing as Queer orgs. supporting the Westboro Baptist Chuch.... I think I need off this planet.
200w.gif

giphy.gif

So Rihanna got found messing around with a middle-eastern dude today and my twitter tl BIG MAD.

When I tell you I seen the hottest of hot takes from the hoteptry today...
Now if she she ever acts on that "caribbean sexual fluidity" and show up with a white girl the Twitter whale might come back

yeah I am pretty sure Haitian counts as black, I'm Haitian I think Kodak is Haitian and can't hardly understand
Haitians are African/Spanish/French for the most part

We doing a 'who is black' inquisition in this thread now?

We gonna break down everyone's doors and demand them to sing Frankie Beverly & Maze?

I'm half asian so I'm disqualified already. Sorry to let yall down.

So Rihanna got found messing around with a middle-eastern dude today and my twitter tl BIG MAD.

When I tell you I seen the hottest of hot takes from the hoteptry today...

lmao, is it really that deep for them?

We gonna break down everyone's doors and demand them to sing Frankie Beverly & Maze?

WHELP...😂😂😂

Now if she she ever acts on that "caribbean sexual fluidity" and show up with a white girl the Twitter whale might come back

Haitians are African/Spanish/French for the most part

no self-respecting Haitian would own anything but African/Black

I don't speak much French (I understand and read it) so I leave the bougie French Haitians alone

Some Dominican's will be quick to tell you they ain't African, but Haiti loves them some African roots.

The Whites get 1st pick in the draft Lotto. This is their first overall pick since 2016. They've only managed the 1st overall pick 3000 years straight

The White delegation has traded their first overall draft pick to the #NotAllWhites Delegation in exchange for an undetermined number of 1st round picks in the future.

I don't speak much French (I understand and read it) so I leave the bougie French Haitians alone

Some Dominican's will be quick to tell you they ain't African, but Haiti loves them some African roots.

What part of Haiti you / your family from?

akira28

I was just honestly shocked to find that alligatorjandro wasn't from Brazil.

What part of Haiti you / your family from?

there was only one Hospital in Port-Au-Prince so it feels weird to say I am from there but I grew up in Carrefour area of Port-Au-Prince

I came to Brooklyn when I was 8 years old, so a lot of the Haiti in me is from early childhood memories

I think my father is a cap-haitian ho

I say ho cause dude has kids in every little town from Cap-Haitian to Petionville

All Dominican's can say is they got less slaves that stayed alive on their side.

Also fuck you YouTube Music app I didn't need to remember B2K was a thing

there was only one Hospital in Port-Au-Prince so it feels weird to say I am from there but I grew up in Carrefour area of Port-Au-Prince

I came to Brooklyn when I was 8 years old, so a lot of the Haiti in me is from early childhood memories

I think my father is a cap-haitian ho

I say ho cause dude has kids in every little town from Cap-Haitian to Petionville

My mother is from Cap... but she came over here back in the early 80s.

My friends dad sounds like yours. A few years ago we found out he had a whole other family in Haiti.

I'll be real with ya'll I think I would lose my shit if I got a pop up on my computer saying,

"Your files are locked until you pay $300 in bitcoins"

I would love to have given this type of power to some super militant black panther group back in the 70s

'Your files are locked up until we all get our 40 acres, you can keep your mules'

*waits for the knock on my door

My mother is from Cap... but she came over here back in the early 80s.

My friends dad sounds like yours. A few years ago we found out he had a whole other family in Haiti.

yeah it is more common than not for semi-successful Haitian males to live that kind of life

I grew up around Haitian women discussing that type drama on the daily, all of them are about throwing voodoo curses at the other family to keep the man, all that drama they never think about throwing him out instead

most of the time they were the other women it is weird af

I only met my dad once when I went back to Haiti in 1986, I met a lot of half brothers during my stay with him.

Shy

I'm going to start publishing and printing Hotepery Today, bi-monthly magazine/journal
Sir or madam! I'd like to subscribe to your publication.
This one had me wheezing

Ashy twitter in shambles all day today, it's brazy
Rekt. LOL.

Yeah, i hate it. Thankfully this part of the cycle only comes around once in a blue moon.

Could be wrong, but i've only seen it once, while i have been here. (maybe twice)

I'm sitting my ass here watching Logan and this movie ain't shit

Best CBM my black ass

I fell asleep during it and never went back to try to finish it. I thought it was pretty interesting with the girl's back story but I think they went into the Film's hype too much. Did they really need a special black and white release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom