• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

tumblr_oinw8mpBnw1usrgjso4_540.gif

I'm back.

Faustek

If you are on the internet and decide to check out comments from people that never have to worry about the consequences of course you'll get the worst of the worst. Heck even here where there are consequences I don't like going in to threads anymore. Outside of niche threads or this one I don't really see the point. People Really are disgusting and they think they're so slick with their skirting, dodging and question asking. Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt do yourself a favour and check the post history. Doesn't matter how many times they've gotten the answer. They need to get it again and again and again and again.

edit. oh yeah, Preacher started this tuesday. Time to watch it. Hope it's good.

If you are on the internet and decide to check out comments from people that never have to worry about the consequences of course you'll get the worst of the worst. Heck even here where there are consequences I don't like going in to threads anymore. Outside of niche threads or this one I don't really see the point. People Really are disgusting and they think they're so slick with their skirting, dodging and question asking. Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt do yourself a favour and check the post history. Doesn't matter how many times they've gotten the answer. They need to get it again and again and again and again.

edit. oh yeah, Preacher started this tuesday. Time to watch it. Hope it's good.

Pretty much. It's the same old shit, different day.

Johndoey

Banned
just not feeling the character, I don't mind playing as a girl character in a game but this one is weak af

If your not feeling Max so far, and you don't already own the second episode it might be best to shelve it. If you do have the second episode i'd say play a little ways in and see how you feel after that.

Johndoey

Banned
If you straight up dislike Max in the first episode the development she gets over the course of the game is probably insufficient to change that opinion.

akira28

Do you think NBC regret their decision to hire Megyn Kelly?

"corporations are not your friend"?

Sup, pretty people.

As another poster said, I need to back up off the internet a bit.

we need to find better sources of information and more fulfilling entertainment to support. If this was what the internet and television was meant to be, we should all go back to radio and books.
the standards for the standard are too low, because they just want us to spend our money, and die dumb and broke.

I want that notebook

i got a gift like that from an ex some years back. the pages weren't fake aged, but it had the flap and thong leather cover like that. you can probably just find one online, unless you like that one in particular for some reason.

edit: get the kind that you can switch out the books.

I don't get gamers, hate season passes and paid DLC. But hate loot boxes too. making new DLC isn't free

They want everything and don't want to pay for anything. I swear. That's why when they scream anticonsumer, I just roll my eyes. This is entertainment. The cost of development has increased, but game prices are stagnant. They have to make up the difference somewhere. Deal with it or get a different hobby.

LionPride

Banned
They want everything and don't want to pay for anything. I swear. That's why when they scream anticonsumer, I just roll my eyes. This is entertainment. The cost of development has increased, but game prices are stagnant. They have to make up the difference somewhere. Deal with it or get a different hobby.
Both comprised of entitled fucks who believe they deserve everything they want and believe they have a full grasp of how the business works while being annoying asswipes who are often bigots and fuckboys.

What I said in the Wrassle thread

Slayven

I remember paying 60 dollars for SNES games.

Not saying we should be payign more, but the industry needs to change

Evening everyone. About to head to Best Buy to trade in Nioh. Game started out fun, but bored of it real quick. Gonna turn that in along with garden warfare 2 and buy something, just don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom