• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

Crash rules everything around me

Nah. They really need to relax. The crash wars are something else

It's crazy

Its like.......
Look I like the games, enjoyed them, loved them even. They were my childhood before I dove into rpgs and whatnot.

That being said,
I can laugh at a fuckin joke about those games, and can accept that the games do have flaws and critics.

The vid was a joke and a funny one at that.
Bet money that if they did a xbox x vid those same posters would call it the greatest vid ever

I just saw that thread, sheesh

people oughta play some Super Mario 64 and relax

lol.
I can't play mario 64 too long tho. I get motion sickness

Kreed

AFV is beating Megyn Kelly's show in the ratings department.

NBC is going to turn away most of their liberal viewers chasing alt-right dollars that they won't get anyway since Megyn Kelly and any other conservative they hire will automatically be part of the "liberal media".

NBC is going to turn away most of their liberal viewers chasing alt-right dollars that they won't get anyway since Megyn Kelly and any other conservative they hire will automatically be part of the "liberal media".

How long before we will see Joe Walsh getting his own show.

Malyse

You don't know how many times I've accidentally ran into this video and said "I need to watch this later".

I need to watch this later.

EDIT: Has anything else happened since this pilot?

NOPE.
I'd accuse them of pulling a runner, but it just looks like they aren't managing their stuff. Website's still up, but I think this is a long gestation series if not dead. I'm guessing the creator wanted to light the world on fire and is a bit nonplussed that it didn't happen. Looks fantastic, but the voices are kinda bad.
I'm familiar with SC, its my second hometown, lived there before I moved to Vancouver.

SC is a state, you silly Canadan. South Carolina

NOPE.
I'd accuse them of pulling a runner, but it just looks like they aren't managing their stuff. Website's still up, but I think this is a long gestation series if not dead. I'm guessing the creator wanted to light the world on fire and is a bit nonplussed that it didn't happen. Looks fantastic, but the voices are kinda bad.

SC is a state, you silly Canadan. South Carolina

Lets fight

Why does EVERY Anita Sarkeesian thread go the same way on this site?

Like don't these dudes learn from the 100000 threads in the past to at least try to resist the urge to show your ass?

At least wait for the next race thread to do that, gosh.

Slayven

Going to be funny when they let her lose on Good Morning AMerica

Why does EVERY Anita Sarkeesian thread to the same way on this site?

Like don't these dudes learn from the 100000 threads in the past to at least try to resist the urge to show your ass?

They be so pressed, like this woman ruined their lives

Shes a hated woman by bitter ass boys on this site and in the gaming world and I've yet to really understand why.

LionPride

Banned
I do wish Anita did better because some of her critiques have fell flat for as long as she's been doing this, but she never deserves the amount of vitriolic dislike she gets for saying "Games could stand to do better"

Johndoey

Banned
It's like people still can't understand the simple rule of don't be awful in a public setting, be awful in private. Or just generally show some basic restraint and respect for other humans.

Order

nah nah you don't get it

she said something incorrect about a video game

Beefy

I do wish Anita did better because some of her critiques have fell flat for as long as she's been doing this, but she never deserves the amount of vitriolic dislike she gets for saying "Games could stand to do better"

Yeah. I don't like some of the stuff Anita says, but I am not going to lose my shit over it. Some people need to chill.

DDbmHK0VoAI4Xmu
we got to help out this problem!

Faustek

Evening bct. My legs are dead. Decided to jog up and down a flight of stairs that are about 500m long. I kinda had to crawl back home after just 1 set :|

We need to have our sistas backs at all times.

giphy.gif

Do that in every store here

Why not just buy these hippy cloth bags? I have a few and I enjoy them. Never have to worry about them breaking and I don't need to think about how much I can buy.

Man-children are vicious, missing half a brain and think women are there to sexually please them.

Shy

Mornin' everyone.
Afternoon fam
Good morning,
S'up party peeps.
Evening bct.
Evening all
I always thought the crash love was just a internet joke
I was never a fan. (except for crash team racing)
My life isn't going so hot right now, but oh well.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope it get better for you.

Try to stay strong.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sup, pretty people.

As another poster said, I need to back up off the internet a bit. It's bad enough going down the rabbit hole of youtube videos comments, but when you look at the comments on news stories with ANY political slant, or just do a tiny bit of digging of even that "white babies using diapers", and you see folks talking about getting back to a time where whites didn't have to worry about their race being decimated, and women knew their place, and how poc treated their slaves much harsher than how whites treated their slaves, and how blacks have the second largest continent in the world, why don't they all move back there and build the paradise that they wish they had, and...

I mean holy shit the hatred. It's everywhere. It was bad enough when I got called a nigger in a Walmart parking lot a couple years ago, but when it just seems like folks are saying "damn, this world would be THE SHIT if all the blacks and browns were gone," it just kinda makes you sad.

It's not even the end of the work day yet. I need to hurry up and finish this backup so I can go home and drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom