• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

If you were an actual Sys Analyst, I'd have 900 questions. Seems that's where my life is heading considering all the entry jobs I've looked at.

I'm watching sitcoms instead. They're better for my blood pressure.
My skills and knowledge are legion, but sadly not in that.
He gets up in the middle of class and does the dougie in his romper
Lion got detention for Planking in 2016
Things I've done as a student in the last 4 years as an A/B student.

Those AP dudes party the hardest

andthebeatgoeson

you can skate but you will never know when you're on thin ice. best to learn this now so you can stop it early. But, you can also grovel and recover. how soon is graduation? what's the clock? and what can you offer?
Basically. Everyone knows the systemic racism in education is the first step. This is just a reminder, Lion. I hope it didn't jeopardize anything big. Like a scholarship.

Slayven

Nigga you actually ain't lyin. We all so stressed and shit that when we party, it actually gets lit.

4ce96dc5-7ae9-4338-b6cc-742e310541dd.gif

Beefy

Brah, you ain't lying. I decided to go out at night and then I got chased by Volatiles, I was like "FUUUUUUCCCCKK THIS!!" Now I don't even go out at night.

Best zombie game I have played. I can't wait until they step it up for the next one.

The free running and how zombies change when it is night time is dope.

high as fuck and now to start watching dear white people

I'm glad you mentioned. DUDE! No everyone in here. If you have watched Dear White People, please, please watch these sistas' review of the show. They are the best reviewers on the internet that I've seen of this show. They will have your ass laughing, they dig in on all the racial politics and black culture. I've also learned a lot from them as well. They make think about certain scenes in a different light. Also you get commentary from the cast as well. So far they have had Ashley Blaine (Joelle) and Marquee Robinson (Reggie) on and next week they will have the guy who plays Al. Pastor Cordelle is planned to come too. They review two episodes each via stream each Thursday at 4PM PT. I'm telling you if you've seen this show do yourself a favor and watch these reviews. It will make you feel good.

Malyse

Charlie Hunnam is featured in the new issue of Mr Porter. He’s promoting both The Lost City Of Z and King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword. I learned a couple of things from this interview.

First, Charlie and I are not food-compatible. He and the writer met for breakfast. This is what he ordered and why:

He’ll have the vegetarian breakfast, please, with granary toast and a side of avocado. “I’m not a veggie,” clarifies Mr Hunnam in a soft Geordie accent still evident after 18 years in LA. “But I never see any point in meat at breakfast. I like a bit of smoked salmon, maybe a kipper. But I don’t do any sausages or bacon.”

The fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom