• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

No one can tell nothing but me.

tumblr_inline_mvdv1fwnx01rbrja2.gif

This is why no one likes the cops, Williams.

👀

Bored and trying to find a clip of Lost Girl to post and make a joke about and stumble upon this film https://youtu.be/I_LcfnlYLec

It's unusual to take what is a "wacky gender bender" story and not do the typical things. 3 weird teens doing weird things because they only got each other

I'm only like 25 minutes into it but not shocked Wolfe got the US distribution rights, it's their wheelhouse

Johndoey

Banned
Bored and trying to find a clip of Lost Girl to post and make a joke about and stumble upon this film https://youtu.be/I_LcfnlYLec

It's unusual to take what is a "wacky gender bender" story and not do the typical things. 3 weird teens doing weird things because they only got each other

I'm only like 25 minutes into it but not shocked Wolfe got the US distribution rights, it's their wheelhouse

That trailer sold me on the movie. Guess i'll dig it up later. Thanks.

Beefy

My thread is getting worse...

Now you have some dude saying you can't call a white girl getting off white privilege as she stabbed a white guy...

I can't ...

I went to my 2 yr old nephews birthday party yesterday. Why was there nearly a fight with someone else's family? It's gonna be a long summer

Now you have some dude saying you can't call a white girl getting off white privilege as she stabbed a white guy...

I can't ...

What about white on white crime

Numb

I went to my 2 yr old nephews birthday party yesterday. Why was there nearly a fight with someone else's family? It's gonna be a long summer

When i go to nephews they just spend 3hrs 2 inches away from the tv watching weird foreign cartoons on YT
sza128t.gif

---

Random thought. What happened to Cassie?. Me and you was bumping and she was fiiine

Was the party at Chuck E. Cheese?

Apartment complex pool. Jacuzzi use started the downfall

When i go to nephews they just spend 3hrs 2 inches away from the tv watching weird foreign cartoons on YT

---

Random thought. What happened to Cassie?. Me and you was bumping and she was fiiine

Lil man was in a floating fortress the pool. That man gave me a few hugs and high fives, then was on his way.

Diddy sold her soul so he could take that pic on the steps

Numb

Apartment complex pool. Jacuzzi use started the downfall

Lil man was in a floating fortress the pool. That man gave me a few hugs and high fives, then was on his way.

Diddy sold her soul so he could take that pic on the steps

Damn you Puff
That pic on the steps is pretty legit tho

Sch1sm

I can't ...

There's just consistent failure to recognize cases where lighter or no sentences whatsoever are given in high profile cases if the person is deemed valuable enough in sports or academia by the media and courts.

Beefy

There's just consistent failure to recognize cases where lighter or no sentences whatsoever are given in high profile cases if the person is deemed valuable enough in sports or academia by the media and courts.

White privilege needs to be taught in schools. Here in UK it would probably just get through, but in US you got no chance.

Izuna

Banned
The oxford girl, I don't see much reason to destroy her life over what she did. In comparison to other sentencing? It's not just, but that's because other sentencing is outright BS without proper defense and bias.

Check her into rehab, put her on probation etc.

Sch1sm

White privilege needs to be taught in schools. Here in UK it would probably just get through, but in US you got no chance.

I'm not too into it being taught at schools. They tend to half ass everything.

The oxford girl, I don't see much reason to destroy her life over what she did. In comparison to other sentencing? It's not just, but that's because other sentencing is outright BS without proper defense and bias.

She should suffer the same consequences anyone else would for stabbing someone, whether that sentence lines up with attempted murder, assault with a weapon, etc. Not like she wouldn't be able to return to her studies afterward. She'll still be able to practice.

This whole concept of, "destroying her life," irks me. She did that to herself when she decided to harm someone else. I don't see why her education and goals should come between the ruling.

Are we defending that woman in here now? People that take the path of saving lives, like doctors and surgeons shouldn't attempt to harm them, period. Life ain't fair, woe is her.

Johndoey

Banned
Far Cry 5 has the potiental for some fuckery, hold on to your butt cheeks

I hope it has more of a horror bent to it. Isolated ultra-conservative community controlled by charismatic cult leader practically demands that. Oh man and if the main character's is black? Goddamn this could be something else.

She committed a crime, there have to be some consequences for that. I'm all for getting her help if she needs it, but if her life is wrecked she did that shit to herself.

Faustek

After being up for 24 hours. I have awoken. Fuck I wanna die I have the biggest headache and I always refusr to take anything

My remedy is to train. Fresh air always helps me but then again I live most of my life in the boonies.

Does going to jail in the UK destroy all prospects for a life after the sentence and rehabilitation is served? If not then I see no need to even try to be meek with her. If it is life destroying then it's sad but it shouldn't absolve her of the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom