• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Finn better be a Jedi in the refinery

😂. Finn going to fall in some vat and become Darth Vader mk2

Hop some fences, dawg.

Slap a BCT on BB8 for the team. Just don't let Shy catch you at his day gig.

Imagine seeing BCT on screen 😂

This is Episode 9 right? 8 is wrapped already?

No clue man, just in the press here. It's like 30mins from me.

Walk on set and demand to be an extra.

Only one brother allowed at the time, I would have to kill Finn

😂. Finn going to fall in some vat and become Darth Vader mk2

Only one brother allowed at the time, I would have to kill Finn

You already stated how you'd get it done...but could you truly beat Shy in combat?

If Mace had half of the skills he had in the Clone Wars he'd have got right back up from that fall and whooped on Palpatine for a good long while. This is the only Mace worth a damn.

He was off getting a role in another movie

They'd never let anything like that be on screen that nigga was too powerful. Only thing that's close was a main character from a good blaxploitation movie

Beefy

You already stated how you'd get it done...but could you truly beat Shy in combat?

He was off getting a role in another movie

They'd never let anything like that be on screen that nigga was too powerful. Only thing that's close was a main character from a good blaxploitation movie

feel-my-pimp-hand-o.gif

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Morning people.
Morning ya'll
Good afternoon all
Evening all.
Finn better be a Jedi in the refinery
Fucking this
You two need to calm down with this Finn is a scrub fuckshit.
This is Episode 9 right? 8 is wrapped already?
Nah. The Han Solo film.

The Jedi are ending anyway 🤔

Can be a Force user without being a Jedi, after all.

I like swords and lightning. Let me have what I want dammit. The hoyas have been awful for the past few years. You should understand the need to have some happiness when your school ain't shit come tournament time.

Lol

Shy

The Jedi are ending anyway 🤔

Can be a Force user without being a Jedi, after all.
The Jedi and Sith are organised religions. And the Force is independent of both.

You can still run around with your space magic and glow sticks without being either.

cdyhybrid

I like swords and lightning. Let me have what I want dammit. The hoyas have been awful for the past few years. You should understand the need to have some happiness when your school ain't shit come tournament time.

Lol
That's what I'm saying though :p

Finn can use a lightsaber and use the Force without being a Jedi! I'm assuming you just wanted him to be a Force user in general and not specifically a Jedi. I'm just being a nerd.

What?! Where! I'm riding for Finn! I liked him damn it! I'm also sick of the people shitting on him.

I thought you knew this about me 😔

He knows your favorite candy and how many grams of it you consume on a daily basis

That's what I'm saying though :p

Finn can use a lightsaber and use the Force without being a Jedi! I'm assuming you just wanted him to be a Force user in general and not specifically a Jedi. I'm just being a nerd.

Yes you were. Lol.

Shy

I'm no lore expert. I just want Finn to beat 800 robots down in a desert. The cartoon has made that a mandatory thing to see on film.

Right?
2D Clone Wars cartoon is sooo good.
You really are Finn....
LOL.
What?! Where! I'm riding for Finn! I liked him damn it! I'm also sick of the people shitting on him.

I thought you knew this about me 😔
Ohhh. Sorry fam. My mistake.
Do it, Darth Shyega. Force choke them like they deserve.
LMAO.

D i Z

Word around the star system is that excessive force use lowers your sperm count. Why you wanna wish that on Finn?

Also, I've got a personal pizza, but no Pineapple. This thing is incomplete.

Faustek

I still haven't watched a single episode of American gods... Still paying for it but only watched Simon Pegg, Brenda Fraser and the Bollywood movies.... Sultan is kick ass thou.

I just want the justice to be blind like they keep lying to me about.

Justice is blind, but it ain't deaf. It hears the white things, and then justice is served

Justice actually don't see colour. Everything is in black and white. Guess what's good and what's bad.

The Velvet Rope Tour was one of Janet's greatest and best named tours. I remember watching it on HBO. I honestly wished I was old enough at the time to have attended. We all know from Control to Rhythm Nation made her the pop icon she is today, but c'mon. Velvet Rope was her best and gave her legendary status.

Was just thinking about this as I saw highlights from the BBMAs yesterday and realized why I don't listen to much recent "pop" music. Obviously it'll never be the same but man... I don't even know what that show was yesterday. Sorry if I'm summoning popgaf with this post also...

Evening, everyone. About to head home from work and continue my play through of Dying Light, also did any of you see those reveals for Far Cry 5? Because if so, I gotta say I'm getting interested in what it might be.

Evening, everyone. About to head home from work and continue my play through of Dying Light, also did any of you see those reveals for Far Cry 5? Because if so, I gotta say I'm getting interested in what it might be.

Ubisoft will have to pull miracles to get me to play anything with Far Cry in the title again. But I'm watching.

You've been mighty positive these last few weeks. Good shit, Lightning

I guess I have been a bit on the bright side huh? I'm glad too, it's feels good to be positive.

Ubisoft will have to pull miracles to get me to play anything with Far Cry in the title again. But I'm watching.

Yeah, after three I kinda stopped. The only far cry that interested me was blood dragon, only because it was 80s as fuck. But now in interested to see where 5 goes.

D i Z

I'm cool on Ubi being late to the rural TNT drama fad and not actually saying anything of substance about the game. Their lenses are always framing America in that weird French way that they never grow out of.

I guess I have been a bit on the bright side huh? I'm glad too, it's feels good to be positive.

Yeah, after three I kinda stopped. The only far cry that interested me was blood dragon, only because it was 80s as fuck. But now in interested to see where 5 goes.
Blood Dragon was a good parody ode for 80s movies yeah. Last Far Cry I played was 4 and I couldn't complete it, did one mission and sat it down. But I was over it at 3's terrible storyline where I couldn't wait for my own character to just die tragically.

Blood Dragon was a good parody ode for 80s movies yeah. Last Far Cry I played was 4 and I couldn't complete it, did one mission and sat it down. But I was over it at 3's terrible storyline where I couldn't wait for my own character to just die tragically.

The endings to 3 were stupid, just stupid. Stay and die or let a completely dangerous dude who skins animals on the daily to make wallets go back to civilization.

RedSwirl

Here's what's gonna happen in Ep. 8: There's gonna be some moment near the climax of the movie where Rey needs help and reaches out with the force. Finn ends up being the one who hears the call and comes to the rescue.

Johndoey

Banned

Far Cry 4 had a better story and more interesting characters than 3, but a worse open world and a mission structure that'd gotten stale. Montana is such a great setting though, I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom