• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berserk 2017
8gFRKSd.gif

I kinda have time to help if you need.

I might take that offer. I'm also having trouble with the software running. I used to have the Premiere on my computer, but I ran out of free trials so I'm using my coworker's laptop with his free trial, but the videos are laggy as hell on his when playing back which makes it difficult to edit too. I have a couple free ones on my PC, but they don't support MTS files for some reason and it's some bull trying to convert the files. One of those converters made my computer run super slow too so I uninstalled it with the quickness.

Izuna

Banned
I might take that offer. I'm also having trouble with the software running. I used to have the Premiere on my computer, but I ran out of free trials so I'm using my coworker's laptop with his free trial, but the videos are laggy as hell on his when playing back which makes it difficult to edit too. I have a couple free ones on my PC, but they don't support MTS files for some reason and it's some bull trying to convert the files. One of those converters made my computer run super slow too so I uninstalled it with the quickness.

Of course it depends on how much work you have left to do, but I have full Adobe CC on my computer (I can't share only because it belongs to bae).

Check PM

Izuna

Banned
Wish these dudes would stop making these complaint videos about choices Japanese designers make for Japanese characters.

There's so much more at home to look at, where some affect can take place.

I love how all of this rawness has these fools thinking this anti-white fabrication they have fueling their madness is somehow "treasonous"
and the game really ain't even about that life...

Also judging by the reactions in the Chipotle thread you'd swear that nobody carries cash anymore.
Only time I carry more than a $20 is if someone gives me cash.

Except for when I was in NYC earlier this year, lotta small businesses only take cash.

The GAF credit card thread changed my life. Free points and free cash back for using credit cards? All day!

Actually, I was thinking about it, and I changed my mind. I don't want to see any black story concept handled by this team of French white people and one to two black guys unless only those guys have the story and direction reins:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhuAAAAJDRiZWFlNzcxLTlkYWQtNDAzZi05OWI0LTlhMjM0MzFlNGU3OQ.png

Telltale is about the same, though they are slightly more diverse.

But, you know, this is a big problem with the industry as a whole.

According to the International Game Developers Association, only 3% of game developers worldwide are black. Only 7% are Hispanic/Latino. Only 8% are East/South East Asian. Only 2.5% are Arab or West Asian. Only 4% are homosexual. Only 10% are bisexual. Only 1.5% are male-to-female transgender, and only 0.3% are female-to-male transgender.

And according to the stats, the majority of devs want more diversity in games and in the workplace. I'm actually wondering if the industry isn't in a good place to tackle these stories with any nuance or even at all until they get far more people of color into the industry.

"I ain't responsible for your wellbeing" LOL
Some people learn to not get paid pennies on the dollar working for love when the same level of knowledge can be used to earn much more money and stability and benefits.

Numb

Make a cheaper handheld Switch and release some more games then i'll jump on it
Preferably new Monster Hunter, new Smash and New MK.

Sch1sm

رمضان كريم

👀 Folks, BCT, I love y'all. Do a solid and remember this is a holy month for some of us. Feel free to attempt at taunting us with photos of food or water, but try and keep it a little less explicit in those moments we have in here. Thank you. ❤️

Make a cheaper handheld Switch and release some more games then i'll jump on it
Preferably new Monster Hunter, new Smash and New MK.

I'd buy the shit outta that.

Numb

رمضان كريم

�� Folks, BCT, I love y'all. Do a solid and remember this is a holy month for some of us. Feel free to attempt at taunting us with photos of food or water, but try and keep it a little less explicit in those moments we have in here. Thank you. ❤️

There's a reason why duck i BCT every Ramadan

--

Ninty cmon.

Izuna

Banned
Starbucks should have Christmas Trees on the cups goddamnit!

edit: wait... My boss will probably practice this also. Hmm... Gotta change my lunch plans.

رمضان كريم

👀 Folks, BCT, I love y'all. Do a solid and remember this is a holy month for some of us. Feel free to attempt at taunting us with photos of food or water, but try and keep it a little less explicit in those moments we have in here. Thank you. ❤️

I won't do such a thing sis.

Danny Ainge trading your #1 pick for LMA and two 5th rounders would be enough punishment

Sch1sm

I feel like that message is really only at like 3 people

Still needed though

Yeah. Definitely not the majority.

There's a reason why duck i BCT every Ramadan

--

Ninty cmon.

I turn images off and say bismillah before entering the thread.

I won't do such a thing sis.

Danny Ainge trading your #1 pick for LMA and two 5th rounders would be enough punishment

Danny Ainge gonna have a smart draft day, just you wait. He's gonna pick up a top prospect and then pick up some consistent players in free agency this post season.

I got faith.

LionPride

Banned

Danny Ainge gonna have a smart draft day, just you wait. He's gonna pick up a top prospect and then pick up some consistent players in free agency this post season.

I got faith.
His only bad picks were Fab and...that's about it

cdyhybrid

I got faith.
The only way he has a smart draft day is if he drafts Fultz #1.

It must be done.

Johndoey

Banned
I want Nicolas Winding Refn to make a Silent Hill film.

This movie is so close to being excellent. The cast is solid, the setting and look of everything is about spot on, the soundtrack is there, but they didn't really understand Silent Hill. Mimicking shit from the games was the exact wrong direction. I'll always give Downpour credit for building on elements of 2 while attempting it's own thing.

رمضان كريم

Y'all not allowed to drink water? But I thought the body can go without water for only a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom