• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
So, I guess this is me

xd1wRRX.png

Where that pink really means Jamaican but whatevs. I guess I'm at a brick wall.

A lot of Jamaicans draw genetics from Ghana mostly no?
I'm assuming it's terribly hard to trace Caribbean Indigenous ancestry because of the history of that region.

So, Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange may be the next playstation plus games for June. I'm saying because maybe those on here with a ps4, well maybe we can squad up and fight some zeds together. Just a thought.

Malyse

I want a horror game with a black side character that immediately leaves. Like, "the fuck I'm going in that creepy ass house. NOPE!"

So, Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange may be the next playstation plus games for June. I'm saying because maybe those on here with a ps4, well maybe we can squad up and fight some zeds together. Just a thought.

Hmm. I got Killing Floor on steam, not sure how well it well it would fair on consoles regarding custom maps and stuff. But thats cool if its ps plus games. What were the ps plus games for May?

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Mornin' folks.
Mornin' BCT.
Greetings black people, *fill in the rest here because I am too lazy to come up with creative names for yall* , and woman tearning down her Isiah Thomas poster as we speak
Afternoon people
Afternoon, peeples.
Pop pop..
Evening.
Baggamanz = loads of people, or lots etc.

Wasteman isn't used that much, just by white dudes these days.
Ahh. Thanks for letting this old man know.

It's hard to keep up with what the hip lingo with you kids is nowadays. 😝

I think I'm finally waking up to the truth that the current run of black panther isn't good. The artist can't draw action scenes well, and the story gets boring. The best parts are T'Challa and his entourage having political debates about the future of Wakanda between the plot. I don't want to drop it, but the only Marvelbook I'm interested in is Luke Cage and Iron Fist since Nighthawk got cancelled.

D i Z

I love how all of this rawness has these fools thinking this anti-white fabrication they have fueling their madness is somehow "treasonous".

Also judging by the reactions in the Chipotle thread you'd swear that nobody carries cash anymore.

Slayven

I love how all of this rawness has these fools thinking this anti-white fabrication they have fueling their madness is somehow "treasonous".

Also judging by the reactions in the Chipotle thread you'd swear that nobody carries cash anymore.
I only deal in cash, and have a burner card for online stuff. And only use the real card on for emergancies
"Prove it."
Proves it
"But..."
Gotta have it their delusional way or no way...

That is why i refuse to jump through hoops for fools

Sch1sm

I don't carry any cash, tbh. Unless I know I'll be going to a place with no machine so I can use my debit card, I don't bother taking bills out.

I keep track of my stuff with YNAB, so I'm not unaware, but yeah.

I keep $40 as an emergency, and that's it.

D i Z

I don't carry any cash, tbh. Unless I know I'll be going to a place with no machine so I can use my debit card, I don't bother taking bills out.

I couldn't do it. I absolutely need to have foldables on hand wherever i go. If all I've got is a card, I'm going to draw cash before anything else.

This is me. Only need a few bills on hand when you have a debit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom