• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Young Magus

The black ranger
ok I lol'd

All we could afford was Damon Wayans.

...........BCT that poor?

Orlando Jones.

On that note he's got a pretty good website.

That he does

The guy with the shades on Different World

Kadeem Hardisson

How the hell ya'll both gonna answer with the same dude lol

You should make it a DY family affair and hire one of your step brothers.

Kreed 止めろ (~_~メ)
Is my presence here that low that I'm this one note?

D i Z

Only way most of us find him is through Discord as is when he's banned. Maybe try the link in our OP to access our server, then send him a message. He surfaces when he's @'d/messaged when he's got the time.

If you're still under the weather, we can get Slay to make some soup and send it up to you on a chopper with that IGN money. He'll throw in a psn card or two cos he's good like that.

Sch1sm

If you're still under the weather, we can get Slay to make some soup and send it up to you on a chopper with that IGN money. He'll throw in a psn card or two cos he's good like that.

Still am, yeah. It's destroying the productivity I need to have. All I'm living off of is soup and ramen that's spiced up, so if Slay got that hookup, let's goooo. I'll wait for it. Don't let me down, old man.

Slayven

Still am, yeah. It's destroying the productivity I need to have. All I'm living off of is soup and ramen that's spiced up, so if Slay got that hookup, let's goooo. I'll wait for it. Don't let me down, old man.

If it doesn't go in the microwave i can't cook it. Sorry, I almost sent you a game on steam the other day but you already own it (Endless Legend)

Sch1sm

If it doesn't go in the microwave i can't cook it. Sorry, I almost sent you a game on steam the other day but you already own it (Endless Legend)

Cooking's easy, bud. Learn how to follow a recipe. It'll change your life. Unless you're telling us you got someone cooking for you on a regular, 'cause then I just want in on that. I need help.

Appreciate the thought, Slay. :) Waiting for its next sale (that's convenient for my wallet) so I can pick up the expansions, and then I'll get around to finally playing it.

Slayven

Cooking's easy, bud. Learn how to follow a recipe. It'll change your life. Unless you're telling us you got someone cooking for you on a regular, 'cause then I just want in on that. I need help.

Appreciate the thought, Slay. :) Waiting for its next sale (that's convenient for my wallet) so I can pick up the expansions, and then I'll get around to finally playing it.

No problem. Yeah it is a great game the expansions really add a lot.

I can't play a game if i don't have all the expansions, always feel like I missing something

Sch1sm

If we wanna get super technical on 'em, Confusion Illusion is actually the closest to me. For all I know, we've passed each other on the streets.

Johndoey

Banned
BCT Soup Collective: Every bowl is made fresh with love and premium horse flesh.

*First hundred buyers will receive a pristine copy of Icon #1 or The New Guardians #4.

Johndoey

Banned
I really need to buy a second pair of glasses.

I can't tell if it's an upgrade or not, but T.I is on Broadway now...in a Spongebob production.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...oadway-musical-david-bowie-flaming-lips-score
T.I.
Scheming character Plankton needed an energetic song “that felt like he was on top of his game,” says Kitt. “The world of hip-hop and T.I. felt perfect.”
There's something about this quote that's just perfect.

Johndoey

Banned
Hope whatever's going on turns up for you, boss.

You alright?
I'm good just concerned about a few family members and friends on account of the human trash running the country. The frc speech just brought all the bullshit to the forefront of my mind.
-
On a more positive note the storytelling in Evil Within 2 is trash from minute one which my God is downright impressive. Some of the worst dialogue I've seen in a while and I'm only a couple minutes in.

Top Bottom