• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Has anyone found the Gold edition on PS4 for a decent price? It was on offer at Amazon UK a couple weeks ago but I missed it :(

mosdl

Daaamn your gold editions are pricey, doing the money exchange, I can buy one at exactly 60 bucks.

EDIT: I just saw the gameplanet deal, tempting but steam is to powerful for not to buy it there lol

Create a steam entry for it that loads it on uplay, I favor $ saved over achievements.

deoee

Damn it, I just pre ordered the Gold Edition.

Went to Brazil very quickly and bought it with my relatives help :>

Tecnniqe

Banned
It's very easy to add outside games to steam though.
Yes, but its not in your library when you move PC or whatever.
Also muh Steam hours stat. Gotta get them hours.

Did i forget to mention Cards?
Trading Cards.

Duuude, i also have relatives on speed dial in my browser.

deoee

Yes, but its not in your library when you move PC or whatever.
Also muh Steam hours stat. Gotta get them hours.

Did i forget to mention Cards?
Trading Cards.

Duuude, i also have relatives on speed dial in my browser.

Oh yes, they love when I call them!

bjNuymt.png

There has to be a way to hack this THERE HAS TO BE

Did your trip to Brazil originate from the US?

May have to schedule a trip as well

did you activate the code in the US with no issues

deoee

Did your trip to Brazil originate from the US?

May have to schedule a trip as well

did you activate the code in the US with no issues

My trip originated from Germany and took about 5 hours
minutes
to arrive. I booked my flight directly at UBI - so there were no complications regarding my check out etc.
I have it added to my account directly.
:)
If you need instructions on how to attend such a nice trip, let me know!

Helznicht

Opened up steam tonight to get a little gaming in, and going down the list in my Library was like:

Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....

Screw you Ubisoft, you can't hook a guy and then not sell him the goods.

Ashtar

So when people were talking about "going gold" earlier in this thread they meant they were buying the Gold edition as opposed to the game going gold.....

mosdl

Opened up steam tonight to get a little gaming in, and going down the list in my Library was like:

Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....

They are selling you the goods, you just can't play it yet ;)

I do wonder, assuming the Division does well in sales and reviews, will we see clones pop up? Battlefield: RPG coming soon from EA...

Radokat

Neo Member
So i just gave in and bought the gold edition thanks to this thread and the beta.

Man i'm excited - "just" another 30 days until we can finally play.
The beta really got me, even though i switched to PS4 because my PC is dying slowly.

Is there already a list for grouping?
Also: What to play until release?

I can't remember when i wanted to play a game this much, hope the preload gets announced soon.

Nokterian

Hellgate: London

Oh man that game...what a clusterfuck was that i played it and i still have the disc somewhere. But like i said earlier in this thread this game reminds me of some degree to Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls not all of it since it isn't a ARPG but it has the same loot distribution with different affixes even if you have the same weapon as another but with different stats.

But also to some degree the talent tree's with different mods same thing goes towards what happens in D3 have a spell put a rune on it and it's effect is different.

It is still a RPG at heart and i like that now i have to wait another 30 days before i can play.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....
Not The Division....

That's me right now ... :(((((((

How flat is Manhattan at the street level btw? Get the impression that its very flat, which is a shame as uneven terrain is always better imo than flat.

Very interested to see how they handle level/location stuff.

Mafro

How flat is Manhattan at the street level btw? Get the impression that its very flat, which is a shame as uneven terrain is always better imo than flat.

I didn't even realise how flat the map in the game was until someone on reddit pointed it out when comparing it to real life Manhattan. Now I won't be able to unseen it.

Tecnniqe

Banned

I didn't even realise how flat the map in the game was until someone on reddit pointed it out when comparing it to real life Manhattan. Now I won't be able to unseen it.

RUINED!

Have the Ubi folks said how much the season pass will be costing on its own? I currently have a preorder for the game on Amazon.ca with the E3 30% discount on top. With tax, my game is gonna cost me $69. The Gold Edition is $130 WITHOUT tax over here lol

Tecnniqe

Banned
This needs to be fixed for the day 1 patch, or maybe is just an issue with the beta.

Its a collision issue, so probably not only Beta related but some engine stuff.
They just need to bounce them away instead of past them, or make buildings solid so there is no way of glitching in. Or add OoB triggers everywhere.

Fix is probably not as simple as it sounds.

phant0m

Went Gold here as well.

For the beta having been already over for a week, it seems like there's an unusual amount of hype for the game. I'm going to be out of town on the 8th though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom