• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Went back and started watching all the viral video reactions that I skipped over initially(only watched reviews and trailer reactions when DT started)

Some of these are absolutely destroying me.

Went back and started watching all the viral video reactions that I skipped over initially(only watched reviews and trailer reactions when DT started)

Some of these are absolutely destroying me.

Like another poster mentioned earlier, these are becoming my favorite videos to watch by them. Especially if Martin is there haha

Like another poster mentioned earlier, these are becoming my favorite videos to watch by them. Especially if Martin is there haha

I know I said it recently around the Fyre Festival video,
I was really missing out on the best stuff(think I started watching some of them around the inauguration).

Sammy got his ass lit up Korey C.! lol. Fukkery starts at @ 2:07:23
Sammy fukked up BIG time.
wow.png

Sai

Sammy just doesn't learn. I mean, the situation was done with, and he still got carried away and shot his other foot when he admitted how much the chat gets to him.

Even Danielle does a better job of recovering from this kind of stuff.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Goodwin was trying his hardest, damn. Sammy talks WAY too much.

The way Sammy was talking had me wondering if Korey was still in the room. Sammy ain't see that shit coming

I think Sammy's pride got damaged cause he was acting like L.A. was "his city" and he only had a handful of people show up. They were talking about empty ass seats with RESERVED written on them 😂😂😂😂

Who was he talking about that he didn't want there? Danielle? Like it or not, she's good at meeting people. She's exactly the type you need out there.

FiggyCal

Banned
Just realized last night that these guys don't have a lot of subscribers. What a shame; I dig their whole setup.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the length of their reviews.

To an extent. There are plenty of you tubers that do well with long-form videos. But I think the audience for *serious* movie reviews as entertainment in itself has got bto be pretty niche. And they probably make most of their money through the website via subscriptions anyway.

Edit: what is the context to the Sammy stuff?

Sai

I think that was one of Coleman's more conservative rants. He was really trying his best not to go too far, and constantly reminding everyone(probably himself too) how valuable Sammy is.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Just an aside for those jumping in right at the timestamp: the Sammy, KG and Girts conversation was a recording of The High Score that Korey was playing during the Sunday Service. Korey wasn't present during the actual rant.

Also, I don't think Sammy meant Danielle as one of the "two bit motherfuckers" that shouldn't be there, he praised her skills earlier in the same rant.

Just an aside for those jumping in right at the timestamp: the Sammy, KG and Girts conversation was a recording of The High Score that Korey was playing during the Sunday Service. Korey wasn't present during the actual rant.

Ah okay that makes sense now. Sammy needed to be shown his buffoonery and got rightfully told for it.

I don't remember Sammy being so emotional? He used to be on a lot, and then he wasn't, and then I heard stuff like how Korey Coleman preferred him as a background guy, and Korey talking about how poorly he copes with Trump, and now this.

Yeah I didn't know Sammy was that emotional. He always seemed like a really laid back guy to me. Hearing that was a shock.

Didn't know he'd apparently been a problem in the past either.

Vice

I don't remember Sammy being so emotional? He used to be on a lot, and then he wasn't, and then I heard stuff like how Korey Coleman preferred him as a background guy, and Korey talking about how poorly he copes with Trump, and now this.

I believe he started a big argument with, or over, other crew members in the past. I believe it was Ray and him getting into a fight.

I believe he started a big argument with, or over, other crew members in the past. I believe it was Ray and him getting into a fight.

That was Goodwin and Ray and they had a very heated argument in public.Ray and Sammy have argued before and it was over Patriots Day.

Ray Down

Banned
Finally watching it, from all the reactions this Sammy talk is going to be awful.

Damn Leon just doesn't want to be there.

Korey about to explode.

Tom Nook

What happened with the Sammy situation?

I'm listening to the Sunday Service show and KC gave Sammy a lector. Hard to understand what going on with people laughing in the background and stuff. Is Sammy not happy with accommodations, like the hotel, during their LA trip? So he talks shit about it?

Thanks.

mreddie

What happened with the Sammy situation?

I'm listening to the Sunday Service show and KC gave Sammy a lector. Hard to understand what going on with people laughing in the background and stuff. Is Sammy not happy with accommodations, like the hotel, during their LA trip? So he talks shit about it?

Thanks.

Yep, Sammy hated the hotel stuff and ragged on Korey about it behind his back on Saturday during Goodwin's gaming show.

Sunday, Korey just went after him.

Top Bottom