• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

I'm glad she thought twice about her opinion on Cosby. I like Danielle but man when she tried to defend him it was some of the most uncomfortable shit I had to hear. Korey had to quickly go into damage control.

I love that her most of views differs from the rest of the crew, but yeah, that Bill Cosby issue was on a whole weird level.

I've been watching all their videos using PiP on the iPad while I play Marvel Future Fight. Can't get enough of these guys, they're extremely entertaining.

You should listen to their podcasts on soundcloud if you haven't already.

I just randomly chose the Transporter Returns review from the OP... Thank you for introducing me to this. These dudes are hilarious.

I wish they introduced themselves though. I don't like not knowing the names of people. Which is weird, I acknowledge.

Shame. I am cool with Danielle playing the part as the girl on the crew. it's a shame Billy's time keeping FUBARED any chance of him returning. A single lecherous, handsome black guy that openly lusts after white women and a single, nymphomaniac white girl that loves black guys. The sexual tension would be ridiculous.

All hopes of Billy coming to the show with Danielle have been dashed. Apparently, she's not a big fan of Billy.

Where was this mentioned? What did she say? I thought Billy's lack of reliability and time keeping stopped him appearing.

She responded to my comment on the site. I asked" Korey, for the love of God and whatever it is you deem holy, please have Billy on the show with Danielle. Please brother!"

And she responds with "not the biggest billy fan".

I doubt I'll get an answer but I thought it was worth asking why she isn't.

Vice

I just randomly chose the Transporter Returns review from the OP... Thank you for introducing me to this. These dudes are hilarious.

I wish they introduced themselves though. I don't like not knowing the names of people. Which is weird, I acknowledge.
They do during the Soundcloud version of their reviews. Look up th Movie Review Extravaganza
ganza ganza ganza

Where was this mentioned? What did she say? I thought Billy's lack of reliability and time keeping stopped him appearing.

She's probably trolling but she responded to my comment saying "i dunno @twilight Ronin! just trollin maybe lol he seems nice just a tad arrogant".

Bleepey

She responded to my comment on the site. I asked" Korey, for the love of God and whatever it is you deem holy, please have Billy on the show with Danielle. Please brother!"

And she responds with "not the biggest billy fan".

I doubt I'll get an answer but I thought it was worth asking why she isn't.

Remind her Billy is tall, handsome and black. If all else fails he can hook her up with Mehcad.

KT0KLnL.png

^ That tweet is amazing! LOL

But umm... Just saw this link...

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/police-charge-man-fatal-january-crash/44959079

Tommy McGrew, 29, was charged Tuesday with felony failure to stop and render aid. He allegedly struck Katherine Snodgrass the evening of Jan. 6 near the intersection of Lakeline Mall Drive and North Lake Creek Parkway.

Officers arrived at the scene around 11:15 p.m., and Snodgrass was taken to Round Rock Medical Center, where she died. Police said three bystanders were tending to Snodgrass when they arrived, and an officer identified McGrew as one of the bystanders.

When they alluded to Tommy having a car accident I was hoping it wasn't something like this. =(

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
some more info

http://keyetv.com/news/local/man-charged-in-fatal-hit-and-run-that-killed-woman-in-nw-austin

According to the report, police spoke with McGarey at the scene, saying McGrew had gone by himself to Whataburger. She fell asleep and was awakened by McGrew, who she described as being frantic, telling her he hit something and they needed to go back and see what he had hit.

The report says McGarey drove them in her car because she did not want McGrew driving in his condition. When they arrived at the bus stop, they found Snodgrass's body, who McGarey did not think was breathing. McGarey called 9-1-1, but did not tell police of her or McGrew's involvement because she was "in shock."

Police say the third bystander questioned with McGrew and McGarey was driving past the bus stop when he saw McGarey near the body. He thought she was alone and stopped to assist her. When he neared the body, McGrew got out of McGarey's car but did not approach the body to assist. The man did not hear McGrew or McGarey tell officers of their full involvement.

Officers released McGrew and McGarey and the third bystander, after which McGrew contacted an attorney who advised him not to call the police. McGarey did not think this was the right thing to do and called 9-1-1 to report their involvement.

what's up with the lawyer telling him not to contact police?

He hit her and pretended to be a bystander and didn't confess until after she died? Tommy why? Holy fuck. I don't think this is over.

Dram

I wonder if the prosecutor will go through his appearances on Double Toasted, to see if there is anything they can use against him?

Alienous

I've deleted like 5 comments. I can't think of what to say.

I hope Katherine's family and friends get through this OK. What an awful situation.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn Tommy. I feel bad for everyone involved, especially the family of the victim.

Coolluck

Why would you assume this? He could easily have been tired.

Not excusing him, not by a long shot.

When the article mentioned that the passenger didn't want him driving because of his condition. Assume is a strong term. Maybe something like "Would it be possible that this was because he was high?" would have been better.

Messi

Kind of suprised he was on the shows after this happened. Was there any mention of anything? Every review I have seen he seems like his normal self :(

That poor family. jesus christ.

When the article mentioned that the passenger didn't want him driving because of his condition. Assume is a strong term. Maybe something like "Would it be possible that this was because he was high?" would have been better.

I took it to mean she didn't want him driving because he freaked out after hitting the woman.

Sandfox

I'm pretty sure the condition being referred to is how shaken he was post-accident based on the article.

Magwik

Banned
Wow. Just i can't even comprehend that. The Weekly Roast and Toast starts in an hour too, can't imagine it being easy having to talk about it now that the info is public.

Coolluck

Y'all are both right. I re-read the article posted recently and now the timeline is messing with my head, though. The deer story was a cover-up they told later that night? Then the article skips to "the truth" or at least how the report tells it?

Seesaw15

Kind of suprised he was on the shows after this happened. Was there any mention of anything? Every review I have seen he seems like his normal self :(
He wasn't on any shows for two weeks after the accident. They alluded to something happening to Tommy but they didn't give any details.

Top Bottom