• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

Space Background + Space Plants

golly-pods-5.jpg

Zomba13

I loved the space background.
Y'all had make noise, and now we have a red curtain, like we're in Twin Peaks or something.

People didn't like the space shuttle so that is why we have shitty curtains? I thought maybe there was like, licence issues with the space shuttle picture so they had to cover it up not whiny people hating on something awesome. :(

jeffers

Dantis

Newest episode was okay, and any Bosman is better than no Bosman, but it was far from my favourite.

way late on figuring this out but mandatory update's pretty fantastic now. it's like everything gametrailers does is slowly turning some surreal nightmare and it's great.

Yup. I think the same. I started watching after the P5 episode with Ben-kun, and I've carried on watching since then. It has an awkward charm to it.

Drencrom

Great episode this week! 10 spine tingles out of 10

The Final Bosman plot and lore is really funny and interesting haha

Hasney

Loved the points in the episode and the ending killed me. I love it that the lore isn't used every week, but now and again....

Great return to form!

Thores

So, someone is inevitably going to send him a sealed copy of Xena or Rox for the Game Boy Color, right? This has to happen in the lifetime of the show.

Mory Dunz

Lost it at the Kanye's Monster song reference.

Yeah, that caught me off guard haha.
Wonder how many people noticed it.

Also, Whaaaat happened at 5:10?
Did he purposely do a country accent there? with "poster" and "prizes are". He doesn't actually have one right? He faked one for the Duck Dynasty episode. Not that it matters, it just stuck out to me.

Kasper

Yeah, that caught me off guard haha.
Wonder how many people noticed it.

Also, Whaaaat happened at 5:10?
Did he purposely do a country accent there? with "poster" and "prizes are". He doesn't actually have one right? He faked one for the Duck Dynasty episode. Not that it matters, it just stuck out to me.

Kyle's from Upstate New York, so I doubt any country accent would be genuine.

Feel like the references are becoming a bit too much,
was confused as to why he was talking to the desk until he opened the drawer. It's a haunted/evil desk right? But I lost it at the "Goddamnit Chopin!"

Was actually in a giggling fit for a lot of this episode, mostly when he was talking about #gamergate and dinner conversations.

UrbanRats

Feel like the references are becoming a bit too much,
was confused as to why he was talking to the desk until he opened the drawer. It's a haunted/evil desk right? But I lost it at the "Goddamnit Chopin!"

Was actually in a giggling fit for a lot of this episode, mostly when he was talking about #gamergate and dinner conversations.

Lol, same.

Top Bottom