• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Estellex

Would they really fuck with us and make Ronnie, Savitar? I mean he isn't really a popular or memorable character to make a twist out of Savitar.

Effect

Would they really fuck with us and make Ronnie, Savitar? I mean he isn't really a popular or memorable character to make a twist out of Savitar.

This is why I don't think it would be him. If they were going to reach back for a character like that then it would be Eddie. Ronnie wouldn't as strong of a pick by comparison. Ronnie has no real issue with Barry where as Eddie you could justify a hatred there if you wanted to push things in that direction

Joni

I think that they wouldn't have used him in just one episode if they were looking at bringing him back as Savitar. They would need either a bit more foreshadowing or don't mention him at all.

LQX

I hate this drawn out, "we must find ways to save Iris", storyline. We all know they're not going to kill her off. Ridculous.

nOoblet16

It has to be future flash because that would explain Caitlin following him as she'd be like "This evil Barry is the real one, just like how Killer frost is my real personality". To explain why he kills Iris they'll just say "He was so broken after her death that he found his true self and realised nothing matters and he needs to rid his past self of her to make his past self recognise it". Ofcourse it makes no fuckin sense because he wouldn't be thinking like that if she never dies by his own future self's hand.

Which is why the reveal would be like a whole load of nothing because evil Barry is set up for like one episode while the identity of Savitar has been teased for months.

Just_one

Savitar is either barry from another world that comes to isis to make sure present barry is focus on a real threat coming next season or...

savitar is isis LOL

WedgeX

Banned
Haven't finished Legends yet, but did they ever discuss the
dont trust me! message from Future Barry?

Is the team going to forget about Jay? If they do, can we get a Forgot about Jay riff?

Why does Savitar need a suit of armor? Was he burned by acid?

Billfisto

Savitar's big suit should have bent over, folded apart, and then after the slightest of pauses a single hand thrusts up and out of it, holding... a drumstick.

That, or Savitar is Earth 2 Barry. After Earth 1 Barry got Earth 2 Joe killed, Earth 2 Iris wouldn't get off his case and kept haranguing him and it ruined their marriage, so he decided to use his Peter Parker-esque nerd intelligence to build a really fast robot suit to go to Earth 1 and mess up Earth 1 Barry's life like he messed up his.

Do Better

Is there a identity that would make up for the jerking around?

No, they crossed the point of no return when they had the character proclaim himself to be Barry's greatest enemy and the other villains of the week gas him/her up as the messiah of villainy.

Savitar went from possibly the god of speed with his/her own devoted cult led by the powerful Alchemy to some dude in an ugly suit.

Maybe this

latest

Was what happened to Caitlin? Savitar is just very, very good looking.

Top Bottom