• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

Johndoey

Banned
So Caitlin is working with Blacksmith? Proper split personalities is probably better than whatever weird hybrid they were doing.

Barry sounding like that boyfriend who was like "no it's going to be different this time, I promise, I've totally changed!"
Nah girl, the universe ain't going to explode again, trust me baby!

ZeroX03

Banned
#4.02 "Mixed Signals" Promo

snowfallfhs10.gif

Otnopolit

The Thinker looked like an insect. Might have been my stream, I was watching in 240p. It was like a 3/5 premiere for me. I'm hyped about Flash being back to positivity and fun, I just think the narrative was rushed for this 1st episode back.

Dynomutt

Excited Flarrow universe is back. But that Flash premiere was predictable and a a bit disjointed as well as weak. But I will reserve any judgement until the crossover.

Maddocks

we back baby!

Fun episode, good season opener episode. Nice to see them back to them just having fun, none of this self hating I'm haunted by my past for 5 episodes stuff.

Hope this is a fun fun season.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
so how many episodes will it take to depower barry from super speed force fast to ok season 1-3 fast.

so how many episodes will it take to depower barry from super speed force fast to ok season 1-3 fast.

Well.... He already is, lol. He still couldn't keep up with the Samuroid. Scene before: he's never been this fast! Scene after: Barry barely behind the Samuroid.

Low expectations. It was ok. I really hope whatever Barry was writing down does mean something down the line or Max Mercury/Jay Garrick shows up and actually can translate it.

Going to need to take a look at DeVoe again. Not sure what I think of his design yet.

I'm okay with DeVoe's design, but the sides need to come off or reduced. I'm going to imagine that he can give any rogue alot of money to bother the Speed Force out of Barry this season. He seems like he can and will get knowledge on anybody and will use that against the rogues and S.T.A.R. Labs.

Just read his wiki..... Hm, okay so that's how he will fight the Scarlet Speedster and his friends. Now let's see if they can execute it this season!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Can't wait to see what Discount Metron has in store for our heroes this season.

Looking through the 22 second promo for next week..... Hm...... There are some interesting things his new suit can do.

Spoilers just to be safe:

His suit has the eyes now! I don't know if they will turn white but it's gold. When it is used you see: Pulse Cannon, Babel Protocol, Fire Suppression, Navigation, a mini-map, Temperature Control, and Dead Lock.

I wonder what Dead Lock and Babel Protocol are?

I'm guessing that his new suit can be used by anyone? Barry can shake most things off besides bullets. So if somebody needs to get into it to protect themselves or somebody else they can use the new suit.

Astral Dog

I saw a Justice League figure set today it had all the members even SuperMan except The Flash for some reason it had a Paradeamon instead 😢

ryan299

They should've stretched out crazy Barry more.

And the new suit looked terrible in motion. Its way too bright and looked like a cheap Halloween costume.

I liked the episode, it was pretty funny. It for sure seems like they are going with the Lighter tone now from the promos and stuff which is good. Pretty decent season opener.

If they were going to bring him back so quickly, they didn't need to do the whole Speed Force cliff-hanger at the end of last season. The team had already went through enough with saving Iris. An unforced error on the shows part, although his time in the Speed Force might still have consequences.

I do hope they put any Speed Force/Time Travel ideas to the side for awhile.

Glad the villain isn't a speedster and I thought the design of The Thinker looked fine.

Good to see Kim Engelbrecht show up as his assistant, I enjoyed her work as Noma on Dominion.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
If they were going to bring him back so quickly, they didn't need to do the whole Speed Force cliff-hanger at the end of last season. The team had already went through enough with saving Iris. An unforced error on the shows part, although his time in the Speed Force might still have consequences.

Those kinda problems tend to resolve within 5 minutes of the first episode in Flash every season tho.

Top Bottom