• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

GulAtiCa

Of course after the takeout he couldn't just kill iris again when the whole point was to use iris death to force Barry to create speed clones in desperation

The memories thing makes no sense too

"The more you time travel the last the rules apply to you"

"Then why are you doing anything"

"Uhm" *speed punch*

Oh yeha, forgot about the memories thing. So dumb. But, was kinda more fun episode do to some funny bits. The call me Bart joke was funny. My favorite being this litle gag:

G9gQMe1Gj4UW4.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
⚡ ⚡ ⚡ TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT THE LIGHTNING RETURNS ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

#4.01 "The Flash Reborn"
Episode Promo
Season 4 Trailer
COMING HOME — With Barry (Grant Gustin) in the speed force, Iris (Candice Patton), Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Vibe (Carlos Valdes) have taken over protecting Central City. However, when a powerful armored villain threatens to level the city if The Flash doesn't appear, Cisco makes a risky decision to break Barry out of the speed force. However, the Barry that comes out isn't the same Barry that went in: he's become someone else. Something else. Glen Winter directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Todd Helbing & Eric Wallace (401).
the-flash-season-4-reborn-image-4.jpg

fa0gT0o.jpg

For some reason, I'm really excited for this. I think they know where things went wrong last season, and after a successful media blackout, I'm excited to see who the big bad and everything is this year.

Ganhyun

since i cut the cord i have to wait and watch it on the website the next day.

ah well, hopefully they fix all the flaws with last season.

Menaged

Do we know if it's gonna be on Netflix the same way Riverdale and iZombie were the past year? i.e. weekly episodes?

Johndoey

Banned
Are we getting psychologically damaged Barry for twenty minutes so he can get a rousing speech and turn back into our (favorite??) lovable dipshit?

ZeroX03

Banned
Are we getting psychologically damaged Barry for twenty minutes so he can get a rousing speech and turn back into our (favorite??) lovable dipshit?

You mean the same thing that happened in the Flash S2 premiere and the Arrow S2 premiere and last night's Supergirl? Yeah, obviously. It's the same premiere they always use. The illusion of big change followed by settling into the status quo.

jwk94

I don't think we'll get either. He would've been damaged while in the speedforce. He's had time to get over that and change to become a new person. He'll still probably act similar to regular Barry, but I fully expect some noticeable changes to his personality.

Prometheus theme is too goofy

Or not goofy enough? Every time I saw him post- escape after
he kills the two policemen sent to capture him
, I kept hearing the Woody Woodpecker laugh in the background. Damian Dark was Judge Doom, but Prometheus by the end was a full-on evil toon.

Johndoey

Banned
I don't think we'll get either. He would've been damaged while in the speedforce. He's had time to get over that and change to become a new person. He'll still probably act similar to regular Barry, but I fully expect some noticeable changes to his personality.

You mean the same thing that happened in the Flash S2 premiere and the Arrow S2 premiere and last night's Supergirl? Yeah, obviously. It's the same premiere they always use. The illusion of big change followed by settling into the status quo.
Maybe imprisonment in a godless extra-universal representation of kinetic energy was what Barry needed to finally become a well adjusted member of society, settle down and become a family man.

DMVfan123

Banned
Just finished all of the last seasons of the DCCW TV shows (literally, just now). So ready for the new seasons to start
Was watching the Bears/Vikings game and didn't know Supergirl was on yesterday, stupid me

I've read and watched videos of what has happened to Barry Allen recently in Rebirth
Negative Speed Force Barry Allen!
and man..... It would be pretty cool to see that down the line.

20 minutes until The Streak returns!

ZeroX03

Banned
The previously on doesn't even mention Savitar. They want to forget a bad memory.

Ooooo. Iris is the opening narrator, now.

Nah they always do something different in the first episode. It goes back to normal narration from episode 2.

Top Bottom