• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

Patryn

So.... I see they've already thrown out that whole Caitlin as a bartender thing?

Holy shit is the show just rushing to restore the status quo.

Also, willing to bet a lot of what he said is supposed to be foreshadowing for this season and possibly beyond.

ZeroX03

Banned
So Barry's brain is split between time? He's talking some future stuff (his trial, kids with Iris) and a bunch of past stuff.

Maybe she's working with Samurai dude and only helping the team because he wants to fight Barry.

Caitlin's story stopped making sense a long time ago so who knows.

Effect

Who is supplying these villains!? This is another enemy with advance tech. This better be a plot point for a future bad guy.

ZeroX03

Banned
ffs after Legends did we really need more Black Flash

Wally's had almost as much experienced as S1 Barry at this point, and is still a total scrub.

I'm a bit behind, but Cisco just confirmed that Felicity and Curtis aren't dead by saying they helped him with his machine.

I mean they've been confirmed in the main cast for S6 for months now.

Kaizer

Banned
I’m a bit behind, but Cisco just confirmed that Felicity and Curtis aren’t dead by saying they helped him with his machine.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom