• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT2| Louder Than Formula E

Nissan_LMP1_featured_2.jpg

mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif

I hope it's at least moderately successful and they don't just revert to an Audi-lite next year if it fails. I love new thinking and new/old ideas, something that had been regulated out of F1 largely.

Why did they run COTA backwards :<

I actually paused it and went back because I noticed that too.

I hope it's at least moderately successful and they don't just revert to an Audi-lite next year if it fails. I love new thinking and new/old ideas, something that had been regulated out of F1 largely.

Yeah, I hope it does well. It'll at least be interesting as the only FF car in the class. Wish I had waited till this year to go to 6 Hours of COTA.

EDIT:

That's even better. Looks awesome. WEC is quickly becoming the series to watch. Wish they got their act together with their streaming option, but at least they have one.

Aiii

So not worth it
Test day 2!

B800NpVIYAAojJp.jpg

I love how retro 90s this car looks due to its colors.

B800f7pIIAAXuHo.jpg

Button is underway.

B80-ld7CIAAXo7w.jpg

And did 2 laps as of 10AM CET.

258989.jpg

I love the nose on the Torro Rosso, they really should just paint as a sword and get that out of the way.

B81DPeHCcAExDki.jpg

258992.jpg

Lotus E23 had its first run.

B81Kzo9IAAAjf0P.jpg

That Red Bull is beautiful though, it's a shame they won't drive with this livery.

Top Bottom