• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gifted |OT| Mondays on FOX at 9/8c

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
yeah so this takes place between “the incident” and Logan

Deadpool, Logan, New Mutants, The Gifted... looks like x men are back on the menu

I totally was not expecting Stan to show up on this on TV.

Edit: Nevermind. Actually forgot he did have one super early on AoS...

lol fuuuck so i'm guessing this is actually worth a watch? I was kinda hoping it wasn't that great 'cause I still have to get through Legion.

Epcott

This is like night and day compared to that horrible Inhumans premier. I guess it helps that Bryan Singet directed this episode (feels more grounded).

Too bad a crossover with Legion is unlikely, especially since the date that series takes place is ambiguous.

yeah so this takes place between “the incident” and Logan

Deadpool, Logan, New Mutants, The Gifted... looks like x men are back on the menu

🤔 Interesting.

Gives lots of room for this show to breath, since Logan takes place in 2029.

Still can't believe Jamie started on The Real World. Pretty awesome that her acting career has come do far.

It has it's ups and downs. I thought Season 1 was better than Season 2. 2 gets a little weird with the plot towards the end. But, Season 1 has a pretty snappy pace & the dynamic between Peggy & Jarvis is fantastic.
S2 was pretty good I thought, charming and fun. Would have like to see a s3
I see. Thanks!

It's decent so far. At least I wasn't feeling it but then it got interesting, and I'm curious where the story goes now

hmmmm alright then. I'll let like three more episodes air and see what GAF says about them.

Also if they're actually making an effort to stick it somewhere in the X-Men film timeline then that makes me extra curious.

I gotta say, the trailers I saw made it look like some CW tier show.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good first episode. Don't like screaming boy much. But definitely a lot better than that Inhumans crap.

Top Bottom