• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gifted |OT| Mondays on FOX at 9/8c

Slaythe

It was alright, on the very competent side, it felt "professional" after watching the Inhumans.

I'm sadly hating the two main kids.

Girl is okay but the boy is just miscast.

I certainly am not "engrossed" with it as I was by Heroes season 1. This is the gold standard for me. (as far as reduced cast, I guess Legion would be)

I love Moyer and Acker so I'll keep watching.

J_Viper

I went in with high hopes, but I'm really not feeling it.

The writing is way too hokey, and unlike Gotham that revels in its cheese, this tries to take itself seriously and falls flat. The poor acting from just about everyone doesn't help things either. The main family with the two kids is especially weak. I mean, I guess the daughter is alright for a young actor, but the parents and son are unbearable.

Oh well, guess I'll wait till Legion becomes available streaming somewhere.

jfkgoblue

How does this compare to legion? Legion is very good, so I was hoping this was as good as legion. It’s on my DVR but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I was hoping she would open a portal to a different universe, lol. But that also works!

Yeah, was expecting that portal to be to someplace totally crazy. But that made for a pretty nuts moment too!

Oh shit and open again and one of them's got a rifle.

Damn dude, you see the portal closing and you actually speed up taking the shot...

Okay..... She is more than just wind/water 🤔

She has to be able to manipulate more than wind/water. She could be like a battery of some sort for mutants.

Top Bottom