• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

Good viewership, too bad nV couldn't get their shit together...they had so many opportunities and just choked after choked. Would of been nice if it wasn't 4-0, sigh.

TheOddOne

f3-g9ouz1.gif

stay gold

OG are just too consistant, even Envy and TL basically have to play flawlessly every game to have a chance.

Also Frosty is hilarious.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Imagine Huke on Optic instead of Lolthul. They would be even more of a force.
I dunno about that. Lethul is probably the best support player in the game. Huke in his spot would add another slayer to a team that doesn't need it and would lose what he brings to the table. I'm not a cummie but lethul is a VERY good player that elevates any team he is on.

Wallach

I dunno about that. Lethul is probably the best support player in the game. Huke in his spot would add another slayer to a team that doesn't need it and would lose what he brings to the table. I'm not a cummie but lethul is a VERY good player that elevates any team he is on.

not a what

Madness

Imagine Huke on Optic instead of Lolthul. They would be even more of a force.

Maybe. But they are already so dominant you never know. He knows his place as support and lets Snakebite and Royal2 do the heavy slays. Someone like Frosty has great movement and cleans up or assists. I think if this group sticks together they are pretty much unbeatable in H5. Only flukes will do it like fall season finals for pro league.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Spartan needs to land somewhere

Edit: NV should stick together if they were smart imo

There are a TON of players that need to land somewhere. I'd love to see ryanoob land on in a solid squad (maybe in place of el town?).

Actually think the talent is deep enough now, with enough new and old blood, to support a league of 10 teams

belushy

Banned
So, rostermania!?

9183d30160001f0609743ab9612d9f879f33847e.gif

I could see a few pros retiring, which would call up more AM players. Was cool seeing new upcoming players find success on their teams. Renegade on Str8, Saiyan on LG, Shotzzy on Splyce.... Also hoping old pros like Tizoxic and Ryanoob find their way on a pro team.

Plus we don't know what they will do with the last pro league spot yet. That will definitely effect some team changes.

Madness

They should drop Pistola.

Tbh, this roster beat OpTic at fall finals pro league and gave them a run. One issue Halo 5 has had is too reactionary changes to losses. They have a good roster. Should all stick together and keep grinding and see how they are. But Huke is going to CoD soon. That is inevitable.

Top Bottom