• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

Fuchsdh

Halo.gg is working for me.

Halo cracking top 5 on Twitch.

And jesus I can imagine being on the receiving end of those snipes and going apeshit.

EYEL1NER

I have no clue what's going on, been watching with twitch on my console and it froze at 7:57 in the match.
EDIT: Shit crashed and I had to reboot the console. Managed to watch a bit on halo.gg but I missed some good stuff I guess.

If there was anything Halo 5 improved over the other games, it's weapon balance. Every weapon in the sandbox is useful and viable in competitive play. It's so nice to see professional Halo that isn't just BRs and nothing else.

yeah, in regards to multiplayer, halo 5 was a return to form after Reach and H4. Love playing 5 as much as I loved playing H3

TheOddOne

f2-gxll2n.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Most teams crumble when put on the run. optic? They shrug that off, double down, and kick your ass and hump your dead Spartan. Damn

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
NV had big leads in all 3 games and then they start to collapse

It's not like NV drops the ball, optic just makes the necessary adjustments and shits. Nv is on their game, its just not enough. Much respect.

Top Bottom