• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

I think the appeal of strongholds is no matter how far behind you are you can always claw your way back, but at a pro level it's not like people are usually coming back from the 90-10 deficits the way you can in matchmaking.

Yeah by far the hypest shit about that game type is the fact that it is not over until the score hits 100.

R aka Bon

Redeeming a code is a pain, i have to wait several minutes each time for the site to load, and sometimes it doesn't even work because it expired due to the slowness.

That last game was incredible, don't remember or know the names that well but APG(?) and the guy from EnVy were doing work!

Nowise10

Also noticed that r/xboxone has zero mention of the championship. Which is wrong considering Halo 5 is Xbox Ones biggest and strongest exclusive.

Mods and admins should be better then that

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I want those hcs speaker tags. I want some a40s to go with them

Zasa

Honestly, I just don't believe Liquid have it in them to beat Optic. Even though they may be a more consistent & possibly better team than nV. nV have that rivalry & fire under their ass (obviously, the money as well), plus I think all four players on nV playing at their best have a higher ceiling than Liquid imo. Just feels like a better match-up & the only team capable of beating Optic.

Hope we see an nV vs Optic grand final

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Honestly, I just don't believe Liquid have it in them to beat Optic. Even though they may be a more consistent & possibly better team than nV. nV have that rivalry & fire under their ass (obviously, the money as well), plus I think all four players on nV playing at their best have a higher ceiling than Liquid imo. Just feels like a better match-up & the only team capable of beating Optic.

Hope we see an nV vs Optic grand final

I think nv is a better team, liquid is just a bad matchup for them. Makes for a great nailbiting series though

belushy

Banned
Cool that the Top 3 were the same for three straight LAN events.

edit: and Top 4 for the last two. Of course after NV, the gap is kinda big to Str8 lol

Madness

This will be a great match... I think OpTic will take it, but this is for 2nd place money now. Liquid so young and play so well already.

Top Bottom