• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

TheOddOne

f1-ggkuba.gif

EYEL1NER

Fuck, stream quality went completely shit for me during that last cap. Could see a damn thing.
I'm glad to see some good plays from Pistola though. I've never seen much from him when they decide to go to him but these last two games have been great for him.

EYEL1NER

Very nice. I like nV, don't really care for Liquid, and am happy to see a win over them like that after so many losses.

belushy

Banned
He definitely knew about that, why else would he be aiming at the wall specifically lol

I think he was looking to see if someone was hiding in that corner(there is a little ledge players can stand on I think), or someone looking to jump up to that shortcut thing.

EYEL1NER

After watching a series like that, I'm really bummed that I couldn't watch any of HCS this weekend before that.

jem0208

I wonder if a shot would have hit through the wall.

Nah, it was likely the game thinking Snipedown couldn't see that wall anymore so it de-renders it to maintain resources.

It happens fairly often on forge maps if you have lots of objects blocking each other and you move around a lot.

Top Bottom