• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

The contrast between this thread and the one about the venue is striking. Goes to show how negative people are about things they have no interest in. Glad you're all enjoying It!

jem0208

The contrast between this thread and the one about the venue is striking. Goes to show how negative people are about things they have no interest in. Glad you're all enjoying It!

People love complaining about things they don't play/watch.

H5 4th highest viewers on Twitch at the moment.

Fuck yes! Come on Liquid!

Fuchsdh

Ugh, OG are too good. I want them to get knocked out for a more interesting final :)

Also, I'm sad we've got some players running with Buck VO, but no Exuberant or Yabda :p

I closed my page with the code entry. I didn't think they would give out any more codes. Now the website is broke. Lol

*Now its working. Hope we see a pie in some caster's face. That was pretty great last time!

Wallach

catching up on some of the games I missed earlier today

laughing at punisher getting a goose egg in a slayer match against NV, hang it up bro

JoeLT

I'm new to the whole esports scene, why is there two streams running at the same time? How are you supposed to watch both? Also they're labelling of the replays on their twitch are extremely inconsistent, there's a Day 1 pt. 1 but no part 2? Also why don't they upload the individual matches to YouTube or something? The actual stream is fantastic and really well done, but their marketing and organising of EVERYTHING else is terrible. Hell neither of the HCS websites are even up to date. What a shame because this could be big I feel.

EDIT: Also I'm confused with the bracket, where are all the first games on the bracket?

gamz

I'm new to the whole esports scene, why is there two streams running at the same time? How are you supposed to watch both? Also they're labelling of the replays on their twitch are extremely inconsistent, there's a Day 1 pt. 1 but no part 2? Also why don't they upload the individual matches to YouTube or something? The actual stream is fantastic and really well done, but their marketing and organising of EVERYTHING else is terrible. Hell neither of the HCS websites are even up to date. What a shame because this could be big I feel

Wasn't that just the first round of something? NCAA Basketball does the same thing in the first couple of rounds because their's too many teams, so you have games running on CBS, TBS, TruTV at the same time.

jem0208

I'm new to the whole esports scene, why is there two streams running at the same time? How are you supposed to watch both? Also they're labelling of the replays on their twitch are extremely inconsistent, there's a Day 1 pt. 1 but no part 2? Also why don't they upload the individual matches to YouTube or something? The actual stream is fantastic and really well done, but their marketing and organising of EVERYTHING else is terrible. Hell neither of the HCS websites are even up to date. What a shame because this could be big I feel

This was just for group play as there were too many matches to show on only one stream. Today should only be on one stream.

Uploading to YouTube etc. will probably happen after the weekend.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I kind of wish they didn't blow their load wit dual streams most of the event. Today's only a few matches. Hoping for some upsets (or at least close series).

24 hrs till rostermania?

jem0208

I kind of wish they didn't blow their load wit dual streams most of the event. Today's only a few matches. Hoping for some upsets (or at least close series).

24 hrs till rostermania?
Liquid nV will be a good series assuming nV beats Str8.

Can't see anyone matching Optic today though.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Wonder if anyone on NV will jump ship or be dropped if they don't get at least 2nd. Havent watched any of there streams but I wonder if some of there disappointing performances as of late are because of personal clashes.

Top Bottom