• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

Haruko

They said we got 80k concurrent viewers yesterday with twitter added on, pretty hard to believe personally but I hope it's true.

I just hope we aren't stuck with Beam only streams in the future, but could see MS pushing that.

I know I got a promoted post in my twitter news feed yesterday with a button to click and watch HWC live yesterday. If that was promoted enough, I could see it being a legit count

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
50-20

lifegabp9.gif

op_ivy

Known racist (hates black people), & made fun of a kid with cancer. That's just two examples btw, I'm sure someone else has others.

Logged into a teammates Xbox account during a proleague match to sign them out (make it look like they quit), when stuck with that teammate, obviously threw a different proleague match to try and make him look bad. Stole a proleague spot from bubu by taking advantage of a loophole in the rules by submitting a fake team.

op_ivy

Damn, who to watch? NV v luminosity, or, spylce v str8rippin?

op_ivy

I guess I don't need to pick a stream... The rest of today's matches on main stage?

op_ivy

That was the sickest game. Fucking flat out, back and forth, the entire time :eek:

op_ivy

Ok, gif that snipedown juke on ninja!

Edit: then reversal on snipedown by ninja! :eek:

Watching the pros play Halo and its like a different game to what I play lol.

Great stuff though, been some fantastic matches and plays, all to play for.

Madness

They said we got 80k concurrent viewers yesterday with twitter added on, pretty hard to believe personally but I hope it's true.

I just hope we aren't stuck with Beam only streams in the future, but could see MS pushing that.

You even have people like Naded critizing the venue and he is super positive over everything. One of the Buk twins is saying that unless you have VIP status you cannot even see the stage and that you'd rather be home than watch from here.

Top Bottom