• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Monthly Bundle

Damn, my first Monthly and I'm disappointed. Luckily I primarily bought it for Dragon's Dogma ($10.80 which is lower than the recent Steam sale) so I'm not particularly burned on it, but I kinda hoped for better/more well-known games. Not saying the current games are bad of course, just never heard of them before and as a result less excited. Still gonna give them a try.

On the other hand, Hacknet seems to be pretty fun though, I'll fire it up next week.

It's better to only buy if spoiled game is good but generally you can find a fellow gaffer who will happily exchange your humble monthly indies for some steam gift.

Sarcasm

Kind of annoying that the teaser games I already have and it been almost every month. Thankfully I don't own the rest of any.

I went in this month for the first time with Humble Monthly; I'm very happy with my purchase. I owned none of the games! I love Warhammer, so Mordheim is a good grab, Dragon's Dogma speaks for itself really, The Flame in the Flood I had never heard of, but it actually looks amazing. I'm more excited to try that one than any out of the others. The Escapists and Hacknet seem cool. The other couple, meh, but I'm not too bothered by that.

I'll definitely be in for next month. Vermintide is basically L4D in the Warhammer universe, can't go wrong there.

First Humble Monthly for me and not much I'm interested in, still debating next month, Vermintide worth it?

If anyone has a Styx: Master of Shadows or Stardew Valley key from the previous month they'd want to trade for one or more of this months games I have left (no longer have Dragons Dogma, The Flame in the Flood, or Mordheim) let me know.

Cheers to Hero of Time for the Mordheim key! Really appreciated. :D

Enjoy!

Aranath

Awesome month for me. Dragon's Dogma, which I've been having a blast with since it unlocked a few days ago, as well as Hacknet, Escapists, Mordheim and Flame in the Flood, which are all on my wishlist.

Yojimbrawl is disappointing. It'd be a pretty damn solid game if it didn't have a nasty bug where player 2 can force player 1 to dash, randomly.

The glitch makes the game basically impossible to even pretend to take seriously. And here I was thinking I had a sweet alternative to Samurai Gunn.

Regginator

I forgot to cancel my Monthly subscription (not really fan of Warhammer), and it said the next billing date would be 30 December, which is today. But I quickly remembered to cancel it, but I'm not sure if I'm on time. Just checked my PayPal and nothing has been removed yet, I suppose this means I'm in the clear?

MoogleMan

I forgot to cancel my Monthly subscription (not really fan of Warhammer), and it said the next billing date would be 30 December, which is today. But I quickly remembered to cancel it, but I'm not sure if I'm on time. Just checked my PayPal and nothing has been removed yet, I suppose this means I'm in the clear?

Today is the 29th; you should be good.

zulux21

Will this be the month that we get Stephen's Sausage Roll?

No, of course not.

my random guesses (aka not expecting these but wouldn't be horribly surprised given previous months either)

Death Road to Canada
Aragami
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Ghost 1.0

btw... not all of them, just thinking one of them might be included.... most likely ori since I just got that one lol.

topplehat

Man I just bought Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive, would be kinda bummed if it was a choice but would love for others to get this amazing game.

Wok

This month:
  • Trails in the Sky
  • Project Cars
  • Mother Russia Bleeds
  • Warhammer: Vermintide
  • Neon Chrome
  • Jotun
  • Hopika
  • Kimmy (Humble Original)

Next month:
RXBrcWK.png

MageBoySA

Holy fuck Project Cars, Jotun, TitS and MRB

Just the month that I skip, dammit

Maybe you should rethink your abbreviations there. I had no idea what TitS stood for, but it's certainly not the game I had in mine when I saw that! (And yes, I'm glad I keep forgetting to cancel this because of months like this,)

chugen

oh you have to choose between steam or drm free before getting trails in the sky. i thought it was missing.

Zeeman

Seems like a good month, but the only game I really wanted there was TiTS and I just picked it up during the Winter Sale, so...

Top Bottom