• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Monthly Bundle

ghibli99

Oh damn, forgot it was unlocking today! I'm so deep into Overwatch and Stardew Valley right now that I probably won't play anything, but it's always exciting to see the unlocks and the early unlock for next month. :)

illusionary

I'm expecting crap and that Humble spent all their clout on XCOM 2 instead this month.

The $60 MSRP certainly isn't to help with the price available to allocate to the remaining games, but I'm keeping my hopes up... hopefully we'll not be (too!) disappointed.

A couple of minutes to go...

Xcom 2
Steamworld Heist
Abzu
Ryse: Son of Rome
Okhlos
Project Highrise
Husk, Hollow Knight, Oh Deer

Fantastic bundle for this month. Next month has Total War Warhammer.

Corpekata

Banned
Wow that's a great bundle and getting Warhammer next month is fucking absurd too.

I already own a lot of this stuff and I'm not even mad.

illusionary

Well that's frankly superb! Granted I've just recently completed Abzu on PS4 and received a PS4 copy of Steamworld Heist (I'd waited for the February PS+, should have held on just that bit longer), but I'll gladly add them to my Steam library alongside the rest of the bundle.

And yep, Total War: WARHAMMER is a great early unlock too. I think I'm just going to go in with an annual sub now...

NaXo

Banned
Glad I subscribed for this month, I've wanted to play some of these for quite some time. Nice! <3

I already own ABZU though, anyone wants to trade?

vaderise

Holy shit i'm so glad i got this. I was planning to get Abzu and Ryse from upcoming sales and i got them with XCOM 2 for just 12$. And there's Steamworld Heis too. Shit man. Best deal ever!
And next month is Total War Warhammer? SOLD!!!!

Wow, this might be the best bundle they've done. I didn't buy in cause I already owned XCOM 2, but even the remaining games would have made it worthwhile. This was such a steal for anyone who didn't have XCOM 2.

dLMN8R

HOLY FUCK! What an incredible bundle!! So glad I resubscribed.

• Project Highrise was a gem when I played it at PAX last year. I intended to buy it, but hadn't done it yet!
  • Abzu is amazing! I have it on PS4, but being able to play it on my laptop or HTPC is great!
  • I love Steamworld Heist! So glad I can play it on my laptop now instead of just 3DS!!
  • I somehow still don't own Ryse, so that's awesome!

How are Okhlos and Husk?

Corpekata

Banned
Looking to sell Abzu, Ryse, Highrise, and Steamworld, PST me, or maybe trade for stuff I don't own /missed in previous bundles.

tebunker

Banned
I have been waffling on a sub for this. I usually don't like blind purchases but I also see that I missed out on some good and great months already. Might just have to jump in.

Top Bottom