• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Monthly Bundle

zulux21

Shouldn't matter much.
You have already paid, you will get your games from the June bundle and if you cancel before June 30th, you should be good.
june 23rd actually as they charge a week before hand.

If the main game isn't something i want then there's not really that much point buying the bundle, most of the other games can easily be obtained for around $2 here so that's usually the better option.

yup you can easily get the keys you want for cheap.
though some suckers like me need to actually buy the bundle so others can get them :p

typically the effort of getting the bundle and then finding buyers for all the key breaks me about even while I get to keep 1 or 2 of the games but still if you don't like a wide range of games just buying games in the b/s/t thread might be a better choice.

june 23rd actually as they charge a week before hand.

Nope. Kami_sama was perfectly correct. Humble take automatic payments on the last Friday of one month & deliver the bundle on the first Friday of the following one. In this case, the dates will be the 30th of June and the 7th of July respectively.

zulux21

Nope. Kami_sama was perfectly correct. Humble take automatic payments on the last Friday of one month & deliver the bundle on the first Friday of the following one. In this case, the dates will be the 30th of June and the 7th of July respectively.

ah yeah... my bad.

either way should likely do it before the last day >.>

Wok

Looks interesting, what are the other candidates?

So far, the other candidate would be:

However:
  • the dev seems to deny it in a strange way,
  • there is already a publisher, even though this publisher had previous deals with Humble Monthly.

So:
  • either we trust the dev, and my best guess would be UltraGoodness,
  • or we believe the dev is making a joke, and my best guess would be Torment X Punisher.

New games might also show up during the week in the Steam "coming soon" section.

Deques

So far, the other candidate would be:

However:
  • the dev seems to deny it in a strange way,
  • there is already a publisher, even though this publisher had previous deals with Humble Monthly.

So:
  • either we trust the dev, and my best guess would be UltraGoodness,
  • or we believe the dev is making a joke, and my best guess would be Torment X Punisher.

New games might also show up during the week in the Steam "coming soon" section.

Both seems to be same kind of game: top down shooter. I am fine with either

HKA6A7

Get ready for........

d8a.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
dammit, missed out on SUPERHOT because I wasn't that interested in Stellaris

well, I guess that's life

skipping next month too because I already have both versions of Dark Souls 2

Sort of regret cancelling, there are 3 games i want this month. Brigador, Ashes of the Singularity and Plague Inc are all games i would have been happy with. Hopefully i can find a way to get them!

Regginator

Damn, that's a pretty good bundle. Stellaris made me doubt, but if I knew that Ashes was going to be in beforehand, I'd probably have pulled the trigger, lol. Ah well, no biggie. DS2 is the new unlock, and I still haven't played it on PC, maybe I'll get that.

Darkroronoa

I expected something more recent for early unlock, i will skip next month, i already have DS2. But its awesome if you dont already have DS2.

jtb

Banned
Already had Stellaris and Ashes, so... glad I didn't sub. I'll pull the trigger on DSII though, don't have it on PC.

iiicon

Maize sounds wild. I'd been eyeing Brigador as well once they announced they were making big changes to it. Solid bundle overall.

zulux21

alright and now for some stats and links to steam. (price after is the lowest it has ever been not including this bundle)

Stellaris - $19.98
Plague Inc: Evolved -$7.49
SUPERHOT - $12.49
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation -$19.99
Brigador: Up-Armored Edition - $8.99
Shoppe Keep -$1.24
Maize $9.99

total real value of the bundle - $80.17

Next month unlock Game

Dark Souls 2 - $9.40

so from this month I think I am only interested in Plague and shoppe keep, though i do need to look into the others just a touch more especially maize.

Yall need to be more descriptive, I didn't think next month was the Scholars edition of DkS2. I'll keep my sub for that (never did get the DLC).

it takes a bit of time to link all the games :p
and I suppose I could list the scholars part but it is at least linked >.>

mclem

Well, Humble have finally achieved it: A monthly bundle where I don't already own anything. Given the size of my Steam collection, I never thought I'd see the day.

(Okay, technically I own Underwhere #1 due to last month's bundle, but I think that can pass)

Wok

Tiny Echo aint on Steam

Yes, but it is the Humble Original.

Humble Originals are exclusive games developed specifically for Humble Monthly subscribers. These are game ideas that are a little risky, a little experimental, and a lot of fun! We allow developers to explore their favorite ideas and turn them into Humble Originals so that you can indulge yourself in a unique Humble treat!

This month, we have no Humble Debut, which would a game released on the exact day of the Monthly bundle.

For May:

14Qclos.png

vs.

lk5hPWP.png

Indelible

Worth it for Superhot, been waiting for a decent price on that. I have Dark Souls 2 on PS3 but I will keep my sub going for the better PC version.

Top Bottom