• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hype around Starfield is massive, and growing.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I already know who im modelling my character after

yqUxNPi.jpg

MMaRsu

Banned
Todd Reddit post

Hey everyone! Long time lurker here. A quick THANK YOU for your passion and excitement for Starfield. I can remember when this sub started, and as it's grown, your excitement has fueled all of us at Bethesda. We like to say we have gaming’s smartest fans, and you certainly are. Starfield has been a labor of love for us and the fact that all of you care enough to build a community around it means the world to us. We can’t wait for you to play.

Edit:The posts around this one(and this post) were in reference to a thread that had a spoiler on the title and spoilers within it. It was merged into this thread.

Damn, this is the one time a Starfield thread actually feels like a big spoiler, moreso than the leaks thread. Then again maybe I haven't been paying enough attention to the media around it, idk.

A part of me is sad to have read this because I could have seen it as a big reveal/twist depending on how heavily it's featured in the game.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Last edited:

Singular7

Hold up, maybe I was too harsh on the game.

Todd is about to make me join early instead of waiting till the 6th

Please don't devolve the story into r/atheism, please don't devolve the story into r/atheism.

We know they will though. Guaranteed the ending concludes with a Mass Effect 'machine' setup the universe and your powers.

MMaRsu

Banned

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Please don't devolve the story into r/atheism, please don't devolve the story into r/atheism.

We know they will though. Guaranteed the ending concludes with a Mass Effect 'machine' setup the universe and your powers.
It could be about sufficiently advanced aliens. Think something on the level of Space Odyssey 2001 or the aliens from the Expanse novels.

Top Bottom