• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After today the hype for Spider-Man 2 is massive and growing!

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
New Spiderman 2.

Double the map
Double the suits
Double the puddles
Double the pigeon chases
New Spider Vision to see map icons in real time!
New Spider wings to fly through the stages.

You get all of this for one low price of only $69.99.

Act now and we’ll double the Spidermans. That’s right, you’ll get not one but two Spidermans!

Let’s go Nixxes. Get on it.

On a serious note Spiderman got crazy good towards the end. Never played Miles cause it sounded pretty short, but I’m sure Spiderman 2’s going to be nuts with Kraven and Venom.

Last edited:

Unknown?

New Spiderman 2.

Double the map
Double the suits
Double the puddles
Double the pigeon chases
New Spider Vision to see map icons in real time!
New Spider wings to fly through the stages.

You get all of this for one low price of only $69.99.

Act now and we’ll double the Spidermans. That’s right, you’ll get not one but two Spidermans!

Let’s go Nixxes. Get on it.

On a serious note Spiderman got crazy good towards the end. Never played Miles cause it sounded pretty short, but I’m sure Spiderman 2’s going to be nuts with Kraven and Venom.
Ya that part of the game was great. Main story and missions were great. Hopefully they can get more of this game at that same quality.

Hudo

I wish everyone who likes this superhero stuff a good time! Seems like you're getting a solid game.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I'm not getting this but the dev pedigree is unquestionable. Looks good visually.

I'll only get this for my kids.

And I already saw several media outlets really excited for this so clearly this is going to be big.

Good. It looks great! I don't even have a PS5 and don't plan on picking one up for Spiderman 2, but I think it all looks fantastic and Insomniac have consistently been a great developer, easily always giving us B+ and up games for like the last 30 years. That won't change now, everyone is in for a good time I'd bet. Can't wait to play it eventually.

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
i-think-you-should-leave-tim-robinson.gif

jokes aside, it will sell well for sure, but I think the hype is more lukewarm than "SPIDERMAN IS BACK, BABY!!!"

Top Bottom