• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Ghost in the Shell (how is that even out yet?).

More than one Ghost in the Shell film.

Ghost%2BIn%2BThe%2BShell%2BThe%2BNew%2BMovie%2B%25282015%2529.jpg

EDIT: Beaten by PSY himself.

PSY・S;234483807 said:
Okay, films with UV codes and no printed expiration date or an expiration date that has yet to pass:

Crimson Peak
Chi-Raq
Dope
Ex Machina
Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie (2015, Animated)
Leon the Professional
Mad Max Fury Road
Me Earl and the Dying Girl
Schindler's List
Straight Outta Compton

Diseny digial copies:

Big Hero 6 (Disney code + DMR points)
Inside Out + (Disney Code + DMR points)
Star Wars the Force Awakens + (Disney code + DMR points)
Zootopia + (Disney Code + DMR points)

Drafthouse Digital Copy?:

World of Kanako

Should I go for a longer ModBot raffle or make you guys doodle or something :p

Edit: Kanako actually isn't UV, I think. It just says Drafthouse. Let me check the others.

I'd say longer ModBot (maybe 6 hours or so). If direct, I'd love Me and Earl.

Very cool, Psy. Might I suggest using ModBot rules:

MULTIENTRY
RAFFLE

(MULTIENTRY lets you enter for multiple, but if you win you get throttled so others get shots. Without the rule you can only enter for a single movie per whole modbot raffle.)

PSY・S;234483807 said:

That's a hell of a lot of doodles but I'm game. It's more work for you so ... why not both. Just pic a few doodle challenges then the rest can go in a modbot for a longer period. That way the doodles keep bumping the thread and more people can enter modbot.

Mix

PSY・S;234483807 said:
Okay, films with UV codes and no printed expiration date or an expiration date that has yet to pass:

Crimson Peak
Chi-Raq
Dope
Ex Machina
Leon the Professional
Mad Max Fury Road
Schindler's List
Straight Outta Compton

Diseny digial copies:

World of Kanako

Edit: Kanako actually isn't UV, I think. It just says Drafthouse. Let me check the others.

Still haven't seen Big Hero 6 yet. If you don't go Modbot, I'll happily take it off your hands :)

PSY・S;234483807 said:

Crimson Peak
Chi-Raq
Dope
Ex Machina
Leon the Professional
Mad Max Fury Road
Schindler's List
Straight Outta Compton

Diseny digial copies:

World of Kanako

If no modbot, Star Wars please.

Ran rp

Very cool, Psy. Might I suggest using ModBot rules:

(MULTIENTRY lets you enter for multiple, but if you win you get throttled so others get shots. Without the rule you can only enter for a single movie per whole modbot raffle.)

Ah man, thanks. I actually meant for the previous raffle to be multientry. I must've missed that part on the instructions page.

That's a hell of a lot of doodles but I'm game. It's more work for you so ... why not both. Just pic a few doodle challenges then the rest can go in a modbot for a longer period. That way the doodles keep bumping the thread and more people can enter modbot.

I wouldn't know how to split the list :X

Maybe

Best doodle winners get choice of:

Star Wars The Force Awakens
Ex Machina
Mad Max Fury Road
Zootopia

And everyone can multienter the raffle for the rest. The doodle contest(s) wouldn't be about these films though since I've only watched six of them so far lol.

Arttemis

PSY・S;234486509 said:
Ah man, thanks. I actually meant for the previous raffle to be multientry. I must've missed that part on the instructions page.

Maybe

Ex Machina
Mad Max Fury Road
Zootopia

And everyone can multienter the raffle for the rest. The doodle contest(s) wouldn't be about these films though since I've only watched six of them so far lol.

How do doodles work - best drawing is rewarded?

Ran rp

How do doodles work - best drawing is rewarded?

Most creative, most skillful, funniest, etc. Whichever I think is best based on criteria like that. There would either be one contest with 1st - 4th place winners getting their pick in that order, or four separate contests for the four films.

Arttemis

PSY・S;234487069 said:
Most creative, most skillful, funniest, etc. Whichever I think is best based on criteria like that. There would either be one contest with 1st - 4th place winners getting their pick in that order, or four separate contests for the four films.
Cool! I can't draw, but I'll happily do my best for a cool flick! When will that contest occur?

Arttemis

PSY・S;234487713 said:
I'm going to have to type up all these codes and double check them before I decide on anything. If not soon then tomorrow morning (EST).
Cool, you're a fantastic person for passing these on!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I definitely appreciated the code I got and would love the chance to win another via ModBot if you are amenable to doing it that way again. Either way, thanks for giving codes out in the thread!

So how does this thread work? I ask because I just bought Transformers the Movie: 30th Anniversary and it came with a digital code that I don't want (exp. September 13 or this year).

Syriel was the first to ask so he won.

Syriel

So how does this thread work? I ask because I just bought Transformers the Movie: 30th Anniversary and it came with a digital code that I don't want (exp. September 13 or this year).

You post it and give it away.

If you're offering, I'll take it. :)

Read back a page or two and you'll see there are multiple ways to give away films.

Feel free to take your time and give it away however you choose: code drop, ModBot, first reply, contest, GIF, doodle, etc.

you offer a movie and give it to someone. then PM the digital copy code to somone, and the url to redeem it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know the other one was a lightning modbot giveaway and missed it, so I'm eyeing the Ghost in the Shell new movie (which I haven't seen yet) to see what the criteria would be for it >_>

I have codes for:

Fantastic Beasts
The Force Awakens
Jurassic World

Funniest gif from its respective movie gets the code. :)

edit: all gone!

Ran rp

PSY・S;234486509 said:

Maybe

Ex Machina
Mad Max Fury Road
Zootopia

I have the doodle contests ready but I'm not sure if I should do it this way. I'd hate to force the person in last place to take a film they aren't interested in or already have. Anyone have any ideas?

Cool, you're a fantastic person for passing these on!

Thanks.

Arttemis

PSY・S;234517319 said:
I have the doodle contests ready but I'm not sure if I should do it this way. I'd hate to force the person in last place to take a film they aren't interested in or already have. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Maybe make it best doodle of the respective movie gets that movie?

Ran rp

Maybe make it best doodle of the respective movie gets that movie?

The contests aren't related to any real films though :X

Okay, I think I'm going to make these four films a special raffle and a doodle win will let you enter. There will be multiple ways to win entry and you'll be able to shoot for all the films you want if you get in, but will only win one film. If no one goes for a particular film it will be up for grabs.

Edit: Hopefully modbot allows this.

Edit: Btw I just opened Chi-Raq and the UV code expired this January, but since all of the other codes I posted dated 2012-2016 worked (except for the odd Prometheus one) it should work.

Edit: Oh jeez, Ex Machina too... no worries...!

Edit: Okay, everything else either doesn't have a date or expires in 2018. Still, it should all work.

I have 6 Digital HD to give away, how should I do this?

Alien
Aliens
Spaceballs
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Predators

rjinaz

I have 6 Digital HD to give away, how should I do this?

Alien
Aliens
Spaceballs
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Predators

I'll take Rise of the Planet of the Apes if you want to just give them away first call. Up to you if you want a contest or whatever.

I like how busy this thread has gotten!

Apparently the codes I have are region specific, so I guess Canadians only. Sorry guys.

So I think all codes are available.

All codes are available, as well as a Pacific Rim one too.

All US codes. If you have any trouble redeeming them, let me know.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 34 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689533.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KDash31987, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Jurassic Park -- MB-EB45D5E7DADDB28D - Taken by Curler. 10 entrants total.
Ant Man -- MB-0FA730B4A7FF8177 - Taken by OdysseusVA. 21 entrants total.
Avengers: Age of Ultron -- MB-D0FF2429270752E5 - Taken by sableholic. 11 entrants total.
Captain America: Civil War -- MB-3EA5DC157764EA20 - Taken by krae_man. 16 entrants total.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier -- MB-DD3C4F1C85B4E8CF - Taken by mechashiva. 15 entrants total.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes -- MB-7B560AD6C8A97459 - Taken by The Skater. 13 entrants total.
Doctor Strange -- MB-09CE1DF3A8D3C8CD - Taken by pantsattack. 28 entrants total.
Guardians of the Galaxy -- MB-99B5539B4F9E7C6B - Taken by AlteredBeast. 17 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets -- MB-132ABB44B5212BBE - Taken by danhese007. 6 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 -- MB-4C21273B837FBDE5 - Taken by bigzgod. 6 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 -- MB-2B51063435BFB1BE - Taken by rjinaz. 4 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire -- MB-73DE6D81949BF7A8 - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 6 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince -- MB-42BD47BEE82DDFF6 - Taken by bigzgod. 7 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix -- MB-1456927ADC7BD70B - Taken by Clockblockers. 8 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban -- MB-4FA1E42CA494B6F1 - Taken by gnomed. 7 entrants total.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone -- MB-EA526F9E3BE5AA0C - Taken by Syriel. 6 entrants total.
Iron Man 3 -- MB-C6E170ABB056C73A - Taken by Clockblockers. 12 entrants total.
Jurassic Park III -- MB-ECA17632F784B4B6 - Taken by dream. 8 entrants total.
Jurassic World -- MB-C05DF93D15CC61D4 - Taken by BlackNMild2k1. 9 entrants total.
Mission: Impossible 2 -- MB-9D5C3A1316CE4E9C - Taken by Caddywompus. 2 entrants total.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes -- MB-6C0E9BBED3635415 - Taken by Stanng243. 13 entrants total.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story -- MB-FED5751F04B12BAD - Taken by Bunta. 29 entrants total.
Spider Man Trilogy -- MB-C0BBFA3BCA0FCAB2 - Taken by bpfd. 19 entrants total.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens -- MB-AC4B1B5ACFD0BC27 - Taken by hodayathink. 7 entrants total.
The Fifth Element -- MB-6ED1EA601CD83E3B - Taken by gnomed. 14 entrants total.
The Hunger Games -- MB-5B6E919FFF9419C7 - Taken by Uraizen. 6 entrants total.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 -- MB-46FA307C0EF317D1 - Taken by Arttemis. 4 entrants total.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 -- MB-9DFCCB0D04F73BA6 - Taken by Mango Positive. 4 entrants total.
The Lost World: Jurassic Park -- MB-C63B86B2A65D2FD5 - Taken by Hex. 7 entrants total.
The Terminator -- MB-29643B594DF468C7 - Taken by DOWN. 14 entrants total.
Thor: The Dark World -- MB-C64F447ACB14580C - Taken by Machine. 21 entrants total.
Top Gun -- MB-5C904CB73BB9F703 - Taken by Heel. 9 entrants total.
X-Men: Apocalypse -- MB-4FDA35C943305BF3 - Taken by CornDogg. 8 entrants total.
X-Men: Days of Future Past The Rogue Cut -- MB-2FCC0F4B2AD4D96F - Taken by Supa Necta. 10 entrants total.

t1492972874z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom