• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.O.M

i have Logan redeemable on FoxRedeem.com.

for the first person to "make me a Convertible"

US. not sure if it matters

remember-that-time-wolverine-made-cyclops-a-convertible-photocri-21803227.png

lol not sure if this what you're referring to. Couldn't think of anything else

Is there a similar thread on GAF for giving away music? I did a search and didn't find one. When I buy vinyl from Amazon, they often have autorip, so the codes that come with the records I don't need. I'm sitting on about 8 albums right now that I'd like to give away.

Syriel

Is there a similar thread on GAF for giving away music? I did a search and didn't find one. When I buy vinyl from Amazon, they often have autorip, so the codes that come with the records I don't need. I'm sitting on about 8 albums right now that I'd like to give away.

Seen people drop them across various threads.

It might be worth starting a new thread just for that.

As long as it is drop only / no requests / no begging it should be easy to keep clean.

Seen people drop them across various threads.

It might be worth starting a new thread just for that.

As long as it is drop only / no requests / no begging it should be easy to keep clean.

My account was just recently activated, so I am unable to create a new thread. If someone wanted to create one for music, I could be a regular contributor, I buy maybe 8-10 vinyl records a year and most times don't need the code

RPGCrazied

I have a code for the 50th anniversary of The Sword and the Stone. First person to answer what video game was this version of Merlin in?

Vudu is advertising to me on Facebook with five movies I already own. Maybe that's the intention to pull from your profile, but if so why?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Vudu is advertising to me on Facebook with five movies I already own. Maybe that's the intention to pull from your profile, but if so why?

They do that all the time to me, its the weirdest thing. If they were going to use my own data against me, why not advertise related films, sequels, etc. to what I already own?

They do that all the time to me, its the weirdest thing. If they were going to use my own data against me, why not advertise related films, sequels, etc. to what I already own?

Sure, but it'd be like, "Hey, why not pick up those lesser Alien/Die Hard/Batman movies you're missing?"

It'd work.

rjinaz

It's cool when they give credit if you complete a particular collection. I got $20 for the Disney Princess collection and I think $15 for the Marvel collection. Movies that I were going to get anyway. And I bought none of them from VUDU, they were added via codes.

So, I don't know if anyone has been watching out since I last posted on here. I did say that I would come back here when I have 5 movies to give out for UV; US!

Find what those 5 movies are in about 10 minutes.

Edit: Now I want to do something for these movies, instead of the whole first come first serve deal.

The movies are...

The Fifth Element
- Why do you want this film?
Full Metal Jacket
- Boring but 1-20, Let's go!
Gangs Of New York
- What is my favorite animal, trick question or not? Hmm
Jacob's Ladder
- Tell me little horror story, whether real or fake.
Pulp Fiction
- Tell me why you love the film?

PM ME YOUR ANSWERS

If there are no answers to certain films, then first come first serve - in 10-15 mins. Heading out for now. :p

Syriel

So, I don't know if anyone has been watching out since I last posted on here. I did say that I would come back here when I have 5 movies to give out for UV; US!

Edit: Now I want to do something for these movies, instead of the whole first come first serve deal.

The movies are...

The Fifth Element
Full Metal Jacket
Gangs Of New York
Jacob's Ladder
Pulp Fiction

What do I need to do for Fifth Element? ;)

DOWN

Banned

The movies are...

The Fifth Element
Full Metal Jacket
Gangs Of New York
Jacob's Ladder
Pulp Fiction
I wanna compete for Pulp Fiction
But I see no directions on what I have to do

giphy.gif

What do I need to do for Fifth Element? ;)

Well since, you're the first to answer to this. Give me a reason why I should? ;)

Edit: Before I make the same mistakes as last time. Just PM your answers. I don't want to cloud this thread with replys and quotes. xD I'll put the requirement up above.

Full Metal Jacket - winner is Lothars
Pulp Fiction - winner is Mikurden
Gangs Of New York - winner is DeadlyVirus
Fifth Element - winner is GringoSuave89
Jacob's Ladder - winner is dallow_bg

I'll announce those winners soon

========================================

Edit: So I've gotten nothing for Jacob's Ladder... So quote me, and it's yours. Even if you're one of the winners.

GONE

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Full Metal Jacket - winner is Lothars
Pulp Fiction - winner is Mikurden
Gangs Of New York - winner is DeadlyVirus
Fifth Element - winner is GringoSuave89
Jacob's Ladder

I'll announce those winners soon

========================================

Edit: So I've gotten nothing for Jacob's Ladder... So quote me, and it's yours. Even if you're one of the winners.

I'll take Jacob's Ladder I suppose. :)

Let's try out a new game called Bad Movie Poster.

Whoever makes up the best subtitle to this Marvel poster wins Captain America: Civil War Google Play code

DgTW1WJ.jpg

The main title can be whatever Marvel property you want, text on the poster I translated the word gibberish and left off a character. I'll check back later on Sunday for the winner. Each user gets one entry a day. Good Luck

Whoever makes up the best subtitle to this Marvel poster wins Captain America: Civil War Google Play code

DgTW1WJ.jpg

The main title can be whatever Marvel property you want, text on the poster I translated the word gibberish and left off a character. I'll check back later on Sunday for the winner. Each user gets one entry a day. Good Luck

Captain America, Maxwell Smart: Get Smart with a Vengeance!

quesalupa

DgTW1WJ.jpg

The Anvegers 2: Years of Mr. Ultra

Jigolo

DgTW1WJ.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World

DgTW1WJ.jpg

Avengers: Rise of the Secondary Characters

DgTW1WJ.jpg

Avengers: Age of Shield: I Already Have This Movie

iosefe

DgTW1WJ.jpg

复仇者:无限惩罚者的时代
Fùchóu zhě: Wúxiàn chéngfá zhě de shídài*

*(Translater note:
The Revengers: Time of the Infinite Punisher
)

Syriel

复仇者:无限惩罚者的时代
Fùchóu zhě: Wúxiàn chéngfá zhě de shídài*

*(Translater note:
The Revengers: Time of the Infinite Punisher
)

That's amazing.

Metalmarc

DgTW1WJ.jpg

Playing just for fun since you havent said where the code works, usa i assume? If it was UK, i would enter for a chance.

Yondus Earthly Origins - I'm Mary Poppins, Ya Bitches.

Syriel

Playing just for fun since you havent said where the code works, usa i assume? If it was UK, i would enter for a chance.

Yondus Earthly Origins - I'm Mary Poppins, Ya Bitches.

If you don't have more than $10 USD of credit on your account, you can change your Play region to the US, redeem the code, and then change back to UK.

If you have more than that in credit, you'll have to spend it first before you can change regions.

This is my first time giving codes away. I ran across some films I bought at the end of last year, and I don't use the digital codes. Some of these say they may be expired, but I doubt that since I bought them brand new after the codes would've been long expired. Feel free to take them and try though. First person who quotes the movie they want, I'll send the code via PM.

Deadpool - Gone
John Wick - Gone
Saw: The Complete Movie Collection - Gone
Kingsman: The Secret Service - Gone

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This is my first time giving codes away. I ran across some films I bought at the end of last year, and I don't use the digital codes. Some of these say they may be expired, but I doubt that since I bought them brand new after the codes would've been long expired. Feel free to take them and try though. First person who quotes the movie they want, I'll send the code via PM.

Deadpool
John Wick
Saw: The Complete Movie Collection
Kingsman: The Secret Service

Kingsman?

RDreamer

Deadpool
John Wick

I'd love John Wick.

iosefe

Deadpool
John Wick

might i get deadpool?

Matt

Deadpool
John Wick
I've never seen a Saw. How are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom