• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Insert Credit Podcast is a thing, a lovely, lovely thing.

randomkid

Jaffe tweeted that there's the version of events on the site (which is about moving forward and making it a show or something) and then there is his version of events, which he will share with you if you visit him.

It's a shame, he added a lot and had a good sense of humor. He also kept the pace up and didn't ask them to make seven lists per episode or bore us to death with discussion of all the designs Tim has made and how everyone stole all of them.

yeah as far as I can tell Brandon and Jaffe had some kind of falling out, they're the only ones that don't follow each other on Twitter anymore (how sad is it that I know that).

Jaffe and Tim are still cool, they're apparently starting another podcast called Violence Island that's exclusively who would win in a fight questions if you're into that sort of thing (I am not).

Gloam

These last few episodes have been a hard listen. Hopefully they'll find their feet and figure out what works and what doesn't. Though more often than not the cast members come off kinda jerky so it's hard to know where the joke ends and the person begins. Someone mentioned Tim's need to discuss all these prototypes that he's made that are wonderful, reminds me of his Bioshock Infinite review where he waxed on about all those incredible sci-fi novels he wrote when he was 14 and never published... yeah.

yeah as far as I can tell Brandon and Jaffe had some kind of falling out, they're the only ones that don't follow each other on Twitter anymore (how sad is it that I know that).

Jaffe and Tim are still cool, they're apparently starting another podcast called Violence Island that's exclusively who would win in a fight questions if you're into that sort of thing (I am not).

Jaffe is starting two:

This month, I'm starting 2 (!!!) new weekly podcasts!

The first: VIOLENCE ISLAND, featuring Tim Rogers and Vito Gesualdi. The focus: resolving any and all "who would win in a fight" scenarios. Send your nominees for the Grand Tournament to violenceisland@gmail.com, or just post a list of 8 favorites here.

Next up is DUMB QUESTIONS FOR GARBAGE PEOPLE, a looser version of the old Insert Credit format wherein I herd (generally in vain) three of the most ridiculous people I know-- Hali Palombo, Ryan Starsailor, and Jack Fields-- into addressing the unusual topics I have devised.

I hope you will listen and participate!

entremet

Brandon isn't a very likable guy on the podcast honestly. I'm sure he's a great guy IRL, but I can't stand in on this podcast for some reason. Sad about the news.

Yes, I know I'm very late.

jay

A few drinks and looking at my podcasts led me to wonder what happened to these guys. Did Tim release his game and decide there was no more reason to do PR in podcast form?

jay

So they did a new episode. I saw it in Twitch but it doesn't seem to be in iTunes yet. They also acknowledged bringing the show back on the Facebook page.

It's weird it shows up in my feed but as being​released on March 28 instead of April 28, so I wouldn't have known if I didn't see this thread. But I'm listening!
I believe the post date is the date that they recorded. Which is fine since the topics typically aren't time sensitive.

Top Bottom