• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

M.Steiner

TLOU_Tees_zps059b7577.jpg
Awesome designs, dude. I'd probably go with the coloured one myself but it's a tough choice, I love both of them.

(If you're putting either/both of them on Redbubble I'd definitely buy one at some point!)

Look fine to me, I can see objects around the bin, and the colour of moss on the shaded side of the rock ... I'd consider the darkest parts of the image. Colour range is good.
Mainly the last image. Probably just a side effect of the jpg compression. Nothing huge and I don't really care.
Ah. Cheers, mang. You seem well in the know. Have ND said something on the matter?
Not to my knowledge.

thenexus6

I've played 4-5 games online - going to start SP later tonight when its a little quieter at my house. Boy I am not very good at this game!

Hubb

I've played 4-5 games online - going to start SP later tonight when its a little quieter at my house. Boy I am not very good at this game!

Like any game it takes a bit to get into the swing of things. I imagine that it'll take me 4-5 games if not more to reeducate myself on the MP.

It will probably be easier to do this once the game launches, but I recommend choosing the "no group" option when using matchmaking. It can be really unforgiving going against a good premade when you are a bunch of randoms.

thenexus6

Seeing as my game didn't come in the proper box, and theres no controller picture in game I have to ask; how do you reload your gun? And do you attack with the shiv in close combat automatically?

GavinUK86

Seeing as my game didn't come in the proper box, and theres no controller picture in game I have to ask; how do you reload your gun? And do you attack with the shiv in close combat automatically?

Do what everyone does.

Mash every button until what you want to happen, happens.

Hubb

Tap the shoot button without aiming. And you have a QTE when you can use a shiv in close combat. The Triangle should flash on screen for you to use it.

StuBurns

Banned
I know MC is stupid, but UC2 having a higher score than TLoU is irritating.

It's the natural result of throwing tens out like they're scooby snacks, but it doesn't leave much room to reward true excellence.

antitrop

It's the natural result of throwing tens out like they're scooby snacks, but it doesn't leave much room to reward true excellence.

GTA IV syndrome.

GTA V improves on it in almost every way, but has 1 point less than IV. (98 and 97)

Gbraga

I don't mind it since I've seen a lot of people who actually prefer Uncharted 2 over The Last of Us, but it does get a lot harder to, as you put it, reward true excellence. If everything is 10/10, how do you tell which one of those are special even compared to all the others?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
GTA IV syndrome.

GTA V improves on it in almost every way, but has 1 point less than IV. (98 and 97)

I miss the ragdoll physics from IV (specifically going long distances when jumping out of vehicles). :( That might be the only thing I can think of V didn't keep or improve on.

antitrop

I miss the ragdoll physics from IV (specifically going long distances when jumping out of vehicles). :( That might be the only thing I can think of V didn't keep or improve on.

Well, wouldn't be surprised if those make a return for next-gen GTA V!

There were a lot of little details that got lost from IV over to V with the increased scope, hoping they make a return in the re-release.

antitrop

Wind Waker is one point higher than Twilight Princess too.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

Zampano

Got my copy today. Been playing for about an hour. Looks stunning. I actually stopped to look at a sheet of plastic blowing in the wind.

Not interested in the tech details - it looks great and is buttery smooth.

EDIT: Just tried the 30FPS lock. Anyone playing like that is insane. The judder is really noticeable when you switch from 60.

Anyone's Amazon order ship yet? Getting worried.
They usually ship out the day before the delivery date. At least for me, they have been shipping it out the night before and it always delivers on the release date.

They tried to charge me and it got declined due to my old card being on file. Switched it and the delivery date changed to the 31st. Customer service upgraded me to 1 day delivery so that it gets here this Tuesday. Got to love their customer service.

I wouldn't be worried. They'll be charging you today and you'll get a shipment email by the end of the day tomorrow.

Got my copy today. Been playing for about an hour. Looks stunning. I actually stopped to look at a sheet of plastic blowing in the wind.

Not interested in the tech details - it looks great and is buttery smooth.

EDIT: Just tried the 30FPS lock. Anyone playing like that is insane. The judder is really noticeable when you switch from 60.

How is the framerate, noticed any big drops playing at 60fps?

dudes account just got shut down anyway

take that for requiring people to sub for hd! and... breaking the street date I guess...

Wow. I had Goat saved on my Twitch, by following him. Now his channel is deleted too. This game is assassinating Twitch Channels left and right. I was even helping Goat navigate through the Hotel... You will be missed, sir. Great first time streamer too.
http://www.twitch.tv/as_goat

StuBurns

Banned
That is a serious medical condition. I would try to get to the ER asap. It may already be too late.
No no, no need to be alarmist, it's actually an exclamation, its derivation heralds from the more common 'slack jawed' when someone experiences something notably impressive. It can be difficult to recognize youth oriented patois from immediately concerning medical conditions admittedly. I believe Zampano will be fine.

However, if it is a medical issue, it could be related to zombieism, it's a quite common side effect.

No no, no need to be alarmist, it's actually an exclamation, its derivation heralds from the more common 'slack jawed' when someone experiences something notably impressive. It can be difficult to recognize youth oriented patois from immediately concerning medical conditions admittedly. I believe Zampano will be fine.

However, if it is a medical issue, it could be related to zombieism, it's a quite common side effect.
Is it truly the beginning of the end? Assume the worst.

Top Bottom