• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered -PS4- $59.99 (SEN Store mistake/leak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
If it's like the cutscene graphics and lighting applied to gameplay at 1080p then I'm up for it.

I imagine this will come out in summer to help the ps4 draught.

I think they added/modified something to justify the 60$. Like making the graphics better. Adding more to the MP. Or even add a game as bonus (Uncharted maybe)

1376364006420.gif

2 months away from E3 or will it get announced earlier?

Flandy

With the $15 DLC included and better graphics; ill take it and run! :p

I kinda forgot it included the dlc. This is pretty much a GOTY edition with better graphics and hopefully 60fps. Seems good when I think of it that way lol

LOL is the only response for all these leaks. Happy for those that missed it last
?
gen but unless there are SIGNIFICANT updates ( Native 1080p 60fps (which shouldnt be hard on ps4 hardware), and a lower MSRP) then I'm not desperate enough to double dip even if its one of my favorites.

Dre3001

The fact that it hasnt been corrected on the website yet makes me think this was intentional.

Maybe they are officially announcing it sometime on Wednesday?

Eusis

Jump to conclusions.
Yeah, we're talking about Naughty Dog here. Though even if they didn't it's basically the game + all DLC as I recall, and just being at 1080p will bring out a lot more that we probably couldn't see well in the visuals, and they'd likely also have higher quality textures.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well according to the CNN show, that guy said it includes the DLC

...and the RRP of the PS3 version is still $60. People seem to have forgotten this -- the game isn't even a year old and was a big hit.

Price makes sense if it comes with all of the DLC, which is newly released. Left Behind is $15.00 on its own after all. Either way this is for the influx of people who didn't have a PS3 but who bought a PS4. I might bite for a $10 upgrade of the PS3 version but again if it comes with DLC, which is still $15 on PS3 that's not going to happen.

Edit: Not sure why people think $59.99 is crazy, the game isn't even a year old and is most likely packing $20 of DLC. It will cost 60 bones.

DieH@rd

Banned
I never owned a PS3, and since the PS4 doesn't have BC, this is actually really good news for me.

$60 though... that would be crazy.

At least TLOU has a very interesting and well worth playing singleplayer DLC [something that Tomb Raider never had] that will be included in this package. That, plus little nextgen polish... and $60 is justified.

I'm guessing an official announce sometime this week. Anyone thinking a port is an E3 level announce is crazy, regardless of the game being TLoU. That price is a tad high for a game this old though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom