• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

kamandi

ok that's it only spotted 5 or so mistakes, i narrowed my initial 31 to 35

This world is filthy with all the selfishness and greed around.
Yet it can't tarnish your beauty that knows no bounds.
Not an ounce of makeup on your face.
But a touch of red, the rest all over the place.
I'd never question you spreading the love,
Life, and hugs.
Infectious it is.
Life outside the walls there are no kids.
So you crave the taste of tough amour.
Run while and fast to keep them close until their kids no more.
Meals on wheels to those who prey.
So you click, click, click those lovely sounds.
To let them know to stay away from home in Bill's Town.
But this is our day.
Let's go down this alley and ignore what others may say.
The only thing you need to hear is..wait what's going on!
No stop!!!!

I really need to sleep been up 23 hours

Nice one. So lazy to decipher your poem though :)

Nick Pal

Hi all, my account just got validated. (Thank you NeoGaf!) but I was wondering if I can still submit my entry. I've been writing to support at NeoGaf for a few weeks begging to have my account activated so I could enter the contest and I appreciate you were able to do it as fast as you could. Hope my entry is still valid.

The photos in this contest are amazing! This was super fun. I hope more photo modes are included with games and we can all continue to share with each other. Thanks guys!

Winners will be notified via PM. It will be the following format:
Sender: VisceralBowl or Viktor
Title: TLoU Screenshot Contest Winner
Body: Hello, you have won [number] place in the screeenshot contest. You have 24 hours to respond to this message in acknowledgement. Please do not disclose your winner status in the thread until the final results are in.
Winners are being given 24 hours to respond before they are disqualified. If you do not respond then you will be replaced.

All money prizes are US PSN codes (you can trade, sell, give away or use it however you want). Winners of places 1 and 2 will need to provide a valid address upon request.

ChrisMV

Neo Member
14704057139_2e6ec085f9_o.jpg

the weekend slowed down getting arne's/ND's opinion in picking some, plus mobile gaf really should tell me i got a PM instead of me seeing them when i get home so late at night.

To the late entries glad to see your pics but they are too late. Catch you guys next major game with a photo mode (Maybe Driveclub since people will have at least a PS+ version but i think car games would be weird for this). I don't even know what game i'll do another contest in but at least i know what not to do far as creating another GDoc

Draper

There's not a snowball's chance in hell, but I'm going to say it anyways- I hope I win! I never win things! Good luck everyone!

Nick Pal

the weekend slowed down getting arne's/ND's opinion in picking some, plus mobile gaf really should tell me i got a PM instead of me seeing them when i get home so late at night.

To the late entries glad to see your pics but they are too late. Catch you guys next major game with a photo mode (Maybe Driveclub since people will have at least a PS+ version but i think car games would be weird for this). I don't even know what game i'll do another contest in but at least i know what not to do far as creating another GDoc

I'm in Canada (west coast) so I hope I made it with thee timezone difference :-s

Hoje0308

Banned

Personally, I'm not in too big of a rush. Just think it's cool that you guys managed to get this set up with your own funds and then got ND to throw in on top of it. So thanks, it's been a lot of fun!

Fake edit: The fun part was taking nearly 1500 photos. Choosing just one was a giant pain in the place where I keep The Last of Us.

I completely forgot about this. Thought I didn't win but turns out the winners haven't been announced yet. There's still hope! Good luck to all!

kubus

Really excited to see the winning pictures. It's going to be a glorious post I'm sure!

So much talent in this thread, many people here should consider a career in photography!

Hoje0308

Banned
Ha, fair enough. Appreciate you running this whole shindig by the way.

Man, why would you torture yourself like that?

Will there be another contest after the winners are announced for the current one? I'd like to throw my hat in the ring at some point!

While I certainly can't speak for these guys, I haven't heard mention of anything being done for TLoU again. I just assumed the next contest would be for another game.

Edit: And ND are running a contests themselves, it seems.

Announcement with rules: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...astered-photo-contest-starts-today/#sf4184465

Hoje0308

Banned
Not open to residents of Canada. Europe gets there own contest though.

From the comments section: "We’ll talk to the PS folks up in Canada. It’s pretty challenging to put together a contest and ensure you’re following all the laws and rules – it takes some time. That may just be it."

Will there be another contest after the winners are announced for the current one? I'd like to throw my hat in the ring at some point!
I'll do another contest some day just don't know the next game I'll personally do it for. Possible games are First Light, driveclub, the witness, the order 1886 (guarantee I'd do it for this)

I'll do another contest some day just don't know the next game I'll personally do it for. Possible games are First Light, driveclub, the witness, the order 1886 (guarantee I'd do it for this)
THIS. Awesome Job doing this! I appreciate the GIVING! I'll Pay it Forward! You guys are STELLAR GENTLEMEN!

Hoje0308

Banned
I'm interested to find out where/how some of these shots were captured.

Doesn't the master list have the post number next to each picture? Find those you like then go to the post and PM the person that took them.

Edit: It had been a while since I looked, but there's actually a direct link to the post. I doubt anyone would be bothered by your questions. If anything, giving people tips will make the next contest even better.

I'm interested to find out where/how some of these shots were captured.

Mine was done when you first enter the subway after The Capitol Building. It was quite difficult. I had to keep trying to Ellie in the right place and had to R3 photo mode just before all the spores vaselines the TV screen.

its so hard to pick over so many... i guess ill go with this one unless I change my mind at the last minute.

xUZ.jpg

Amazing photos. Just amazing.
LookAtMeGo, you captured violence in a great way, I really like the lighting (I don't know if I express myself very well).and the blood.
ChrisMV, I think you captured in a photo the last part of the game for Joel's perspective. One last chance to hapiness, far away from fireflies, hunters and the virus.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
OK got the naughty dog votes just need to make the final 8 down now

Their votes where everywhere so good job at even making it tough for them as well
Are we going to get a breakdown of how voting went? Will there be any honorable mentions or special categories outside of the top 3?

Top Bottom