• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

taizuke

I know i'm late but this is my favorite shot taken so far:

TheLastofUstradeRemastered_20140803022501.jpg

StuBurns

Banned
yep, once the last few aren't pending then i'll share the 3 sets of top 8 i ended up doing + the naughty dog voting which looks like a bunch of them got 1 vote and were tallied up. If true then 34 of the employee's voted
I know the winner, it really is a leap beyond the rest, seriously pretty.

I didn't know ND were involved in voting, that's pretty cool.

I know the winner, it really is a leap beyond the rest, seriously pretty.

I didn't know ND were involved in voting, that's pretty cool.

that's the only thing that was holding up the announcement/final selection or else this would have taken place last week. Can't blame them when they are working on at least 1 game and possibly pre-production of another

Nick Pal

The ones selected are all really quite stunning. Congrats to all. I hope to make the deadline for submission next time!

daveo42

Banned
Well, I do have 21 messages in my inbox, I've probably just reached my capacity...yeah, that's what happened.

lol. I've got messages in my inbox, but I've read all of them. No surprises here when it comes to PMs.

Congrats to the winners and everyone else who participated.

Stillmatic

Congrats to the winners, well deserved! Thanks for running the comp also, sounds like a lot of work!

Thought I had a good chance to nab a place, but there were some damn amazing shots submitted. Maybe next time!

StuBurns

Banned
So the winner has been revealed. It's certainly a very nice photo, personally I still favor one of the two yet to be revealed, but number one probably is more apt thematically for winning.

Well done to all, been browsing back through and there are so many great photos. Also, thanks to Naughty Dog for making such a damn pretty game.

Are we going to have one of these for InFamous FL?
I'm waiting to see how much and what's in the game before I decide to do that one but someone might do it anyway without me if I lag on it

So the winner has been revealed. It's certainly a very nice photo, personally I still favor one of the two yet to be revealed, but number one probably is more apt thematically for winning.
#1 got the most votes from ND and visceral but not mine

both of the remaining people have been on in the last 2 hours of this post so they may have responded to Visceral and the only thing left is for arne to get out the ND side of the prizes the PSN codes and the key chain and the signed steel book

Top Bottom