• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC |OT| More Olivier Than Ever

6ADLV4r.gif

Nyoro SF

Nice OT, great work.
People better read that FAQ, it covers pretty much everything you could ask.

I have images blocked at work so I can't see it in its full glory. :p

Great OT! I look forward to buying it on Steam and on PSN and then playing it soon.
Now let me go back to beating TITS FC ;_;

Neoweee

So, battles are faster than this than in FC, but does NOT have full skip which doesn't show up until the 4th game or something? Is that right?

My body is ready. It felt like this day would never arrive, and now it feels like Christmas has come before Halloween. Thanks to Carpe Fulgar, XSEED and espeically Falcom for making this possible.

jschreier

Still don't believe it's actually coming out tomorrow. I feel like there's going to be a widespread PSN crash or something.

Very excited for this! Avoiding spoilers for this long has been tough but hopefully worth it. :p

For y'all PC and European buyers, I'd greatly appreciate the exact PC file size and the price in GBP and Euro when that info is available so I can add it to the OP. Thanks!

Holy shit it's happening! ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif ronpaul.gif

Great OT!

Just wanted to make this available if you're coming from PSP to PC or if you just want a PC save file:

https://copy.com/BxvcgrF2JrKZhDVx

All BP, all side quests completed, most (all?) characters at level 39 (out of a max transferrable of 40).

You're awesome, thanks!

God dammit, where's our SC Hype Train when we need it?! A Hype Airship would do just fine.

Nice OT. I think it's worth mentioning how SC fits into the Kiseki timeline beyond 3rd, too. Also, it's Fulgur, not Fulgar.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Man... how many years have people been waiting for this OT to happen?

I practically have to drop $30 on this tomorrow.

aravuus

30 bucks still feels a bit harsh, though that might be cause of all the other games I've bought and will be buying in the coming weeks

Still, can't wait to dive in tomorrow!

Ohnonono

I suppose it is time to play the first one. I remember getting ready to start it and everyone saying this one would never come out. I hear the first one starts pretty slow but maybe I can power through it!

Just two days ago I gave one of my reserve copies of FC away to a co-worker who needed it. I've been saving up my Steam card wallet for this!

Hopefully there's more Tarot card readings in this installment.

I should be really excited, but I mostly have trouble believing that this is actually happening. Maybe once I am actually playing the game, the hype will kick in. Now I only need to find my clear save from FC.

Nyoro SF

According to the poll I did in the last thread... 60% of GAF members are buying on PC, 36% are buying on PSP/Vita and 4% are trapped in an alternate dimension, unable to return.

http://strawpoll.me/5842096

Speaks to a good stronghold of Vita strength in the year 2015.

30 bucks still feels a bit harsh, though that might be cause of all the other games I've bought and will be buying in the coming weeks

Still, can't wait to dive in tomorrow!

In what world is $30 too much for a newly localized and fully fleshed out RPG?

I should be really excited, but I mostly have trouble believing that this is actually happening. Maybe once I am actually playing the game, the hype will kick in. Now I only need to find my clear save from FC.
We're all sleeper cells, deep down inside. Even those who have run cold after the long wait will once more rejuvenate! At least I hope that's how it goes.

I'm so god damn happy about this finally coming out, I don't think I'll have time to play for several days but I'm buying it day one on both PC and Vita.

Today's my birthday so I'll take this as the best birthday present ever, haha.

Chase17

I got to the part of FC where you go and repair a hot springs (is this too vague?). I was really enjoying the game but got busy and it fell to the wayside. Can anyone give me an idea of how close I was to completing the game? I don't want to risk spoiling anything by looking it up and want to try and catch up for the SC as everyone else is playing it.

Wut? You really don't want to go into SC without finishing that final chapter of FC, you owe it to yourself to finish it. Seriously, you'll spoil one of the most awesome final moments in an RPG ever.

Nah I don't mean I will jump into this I mean I won't because I never finished FC

aravuus

In what world is $30 too much for a newly localized and fully fleshed out RPG?

Wasn't FC like half that?

e: and it's an old game, whether or not it was recently localized. But I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree, I'm buying the game minute one anyway so don't care enough to argue

Haven't even started chapter 1 and I'm still gonna buy this in the vain hope I get around to it before xmas. Backlog be damned.

I got to the part of FC where you go and repair a hot springs (is this too vague?). I was really enjoying the game but got busy and it fell to the wayside. Can anyone give me an idea of how close I was to completing the game? I don't want to risk spoiling anything by looking it up and want to try and catch up for the SC as everyone else is playing it.
That's about halfway through chapter 3, so I'd say you're three-fifths of the way through FC overall. You have some major plot events up ahead that should get you excited, and potentially overwhelmed. Definitely consider beating the game before heading into SC territory; whatever happens, pay attention to the little details, because they add up.

We're all sleeper cells, deep down inside. Even those who have run cold after the long wait will once more rejuvenate! At least I hope that's how it goes.

A few years ago I made a bet with my friend that I will probably learn Japanese before SC comes out. Never felt so good losing the bet.
3rd, Zero and Ao still have a chance, though.

Top Bottom