• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC |OT| More Olivier Than Ever

Eusis

Wasn't FC like half that?
FC was a "port" that came much later than the original English release, and was at $20 as I recall. And SC is the way bigger project.

In a sense it's like meeting half way too: FC was $40 on PSP and SC is $10 less. PC just has it inverted.

Nyoro SF

Being stuck in Xanadu Next's Other World really sucks, let me just be upfront. That's why I'm waiting for XSEED's release of the game next year.

Maybe people got too frightened of the current world without SC up until that point, and decided to seal themselves off in a Moon Village or something.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
To think it's been so long since we all boarded the hype train for TiTS FC, and for some, they've been waiting years longer than the rest of us.

uYJd8H2.png

Huge congrats in order to XSEED for finally getting this troubled child of localization hell out the door!

Nice OT! My hype was going a long while ago so I'm all ready for tomorrow. I feel like I should be booking days (weeks?) off of work to get deep into this. But I'm already planning that for Yakuza 5 lol.

th4tguy

I need to clear space on my vita for this game but I'm worried that if I delete FC, it will delete the save file with it and I don't want to lose my clear save. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

I need to clear space on my vita for this game but I'm worried that if I delete FC, it will delete the save file with it and I don't want to lose my clear save. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

For PSP games on Vita, the game and the save files are separate. You can delete the game, but the save files will remain on the memory stick.

Definitely interested to know when I should expect it. Could dictate my plans tonight/tomorrow. :)
I've heard that GOG updates their store much earlier (~7 PM EST), but that's still variable as I've seen in the past. Still, that kind of early launch is worth a shot if you know you're getting the game there.

I've heard that GOG updates their store much earlier (~7 PM EST), but that's still variable as I've seen in the past. Still, that kind of early launch is worth a shot if you know you're getting the game there.

I'll be getting the PSP version, so I'll be at the mercy of PSN. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later!

After 4 years, the wait is almost over. I have a feeling that today will feel really long.

Is there any indication as to when it will go up on PSN tomorrow?

jorgeton

Can't believe it's happening..

I read through the localization blogs and Xseed really went above and beyond bringing this over to us, so a big THANK YOU to their team.

I completed FC years ago on my old PSP, on UMD. Is there a way to transfer that save file to my Vita so I can import it to SC?

tm24

I don't know how you guys have managed when this came out on the PSP. I've been dying to find out what happens and i only played it on Steam.

Shizuka

To think it's been so long since we all boarded the hype train for TiTS FC, and for some, they've been waiting years longer than the rest of us.

Huge congrats in order to XSEED for finally getting this troubled child of localization hell out the door!

Look, there's me!

jdevil99

I'm losing my shit over this being playable finally in the next 24 hours. Granted I have Zestiria, Syndicate and Guardians being juggled at the moment. But I will have to pause all 3 of them to go knee deep into this world I fell in love with years ago with FC. Hopefully I'll finish this monster sized game up by the time Cold Steel drops. I have a feeling if I can fight the urge to not talk to every single NPC every single time I reenter a town or area that has someone to chat with, I might be able to finish it up within 60 or 70 hours, fingers crossed my OCD habits can we curb while playing. Highly doubtful though.

Finalow

itshappening.gif

so, are Olivier and Kloe kaempfer still OP? Hoping that you get to play them for more time than FC, if that's the case.

itshappening.gif

so, are Olivier and Kloe kaempfer still OP? Hoping that you get to play them for more time than FC, if that's the case.
Olivier is good to go, but I hear Kevin gives Kloe a run for her money in terms of usefulness during special fights. Still, I lost count of how many times I abused Kaempfer in FC's hardest fights (you need it for
Lorence
specifically), so Kevin must surely be some kind of badass if true.

Real talk now: how useful is Jos
ette
gonna be in this game?

max_505

Great job on the OT!

Less than a day left! After more than 4 years of waiting, I can't believe it's finally come to this.

Kalor

I only got round to playing through FC earlier this year but I'm excited to play this tomorrow. Thankfully I only had to wait 4 months instead of years.

Chase17

That's about halfway through chapter 3, so I'd say you're three-fifths of the way through FC overall. You have some major plot events up ahead that should get you excited, and potentially overwhelmed. Definitely consider beating the game before heading into SC territory; whatever happens, pay attention to the little details, because they add up.
Thanks for the response! I guess I was a little closer to the end than I thought. Looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend. Nice to hear how the story continues to build on itself. I was impressed with all the details put in the characters in the game. NPCs that change dialogue is the best.

If it's even 10% off I'll buy it. Otherwise, might as well wait until I'll actually have time to play it. Not until after Fallout 4, that's for sure.

Top Bottom