• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 has gone gold

so what are they going to do for the next month? im guessing
chopping out parts of the game to sell as the dlc pack?
maybe we might be able to get it early. hasnt that happened recently with some other first party sony games?

Huh, Tidux was right.

Hope the reviews come out a week early.
Wait, what?

Evolve is having a "Beta" right now on XBO and PC. PS4 is going Live tomorrow as a "Technical Test". Game went Gold last week.

Just a glorified demo with some server testing on the side.

so what are they going to do for the next month? im guessing
chopping out parts of the game to sell as the dlc pack?
maybe we might be able to get it early. hasnt that happened recently with some other first party sony games?

They can't 'chop out parts of the game to sell as the DLC' after the game is gold. Gold is gold. It's being commissioned for prints now.

If anything they may be working on DLC, or they may take a break. They may also have other projects. Who knows?

mp1990

Banned
I'll probably pick it up because of the GAF hype,but i still don't know what to expect from it. I like TPS,and i normally like Sony exclusives,but i'm afraid that this game be just a copy of GoW with more QTE.

I'll probably pick it up because of the GAF hype,but i still don't know what to expect from it. I like TPS,and i normally like Sony exclusives,but i'm afraid that this game be just a copy of GoW with more QTE.

I cannot even begin to comprehend how someone could possibly think this.

MMaRsu

Banned
Sadly this doesnt offer multiplayer and probably not a whole lotta replayability. As such I wont pick it up full price physical or digital. Im looking forward to playing it but my backlog is hella full and all Im waiting on is Bloodborne!!

ComputerMKII its only 59,99 euros on the eu store.

I'm pretty excited for this. I love the aesthetic and the tone of what I've seen. I'm also looking for the hyperbole from people who have hyped themselves up so much that the game wouldn't fulfill their expectations no matter what.

Hopefully the game is successful, Ready at Dawn seems like they have worked their butts off for this game.

I mean Gears of War,you know right ?

How 1886 could resemble Gears of War?

Both titles are a 4 man squad third person shooter against horrible monsters with cover based gameplay and are also graphical showcases to boot.

Yeah. Gears of War. The gritty cover based 3rd person shooter with monsters.

I've kind of been out of the loop on 1886 though, does it have MP or online co-op at all?

My bad, GoW is God of War to me.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
B7gisZSCIAAe-lr.jpg:large

2015-01-1700_50_11-an0zubr.png

B7glNfACAAAfBTl.jpg

B7gmmDyCYAAvMSp.jpg

Top Bottom