• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 has gone gold

B7gisZSCIAAe-lr.jpg:large

2015-01-1700_50_11-an0zubr.png

B7glNfACAAAfBTl.jpg

B7gmmDyCYAAvMSp.jpg

Wow, he looks like Vin Diesel.

Da fuq are people talking about Tidux in this thread? GTFO with this shit. A game achieving gold status closer to launch is now consider Insider news?

I am really happy for Ready at Dawn. Hopefully The Order is a critical and commercial success for them so we get the whole trilogy this generation.

barit

I mean Gears of War,you know right ?

Well GoW is for many the official shortcut for God of War especially when you considering RaD's history with the PSP games

Nonetheless good to hear that the game is ready to be ship. Hope it receives good critics and is fun to play. RaD deserve this.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Congrats! Haven't really watched much footage outside of the initial gameplay reveal. Not really sure what to expect, but I know I want to at least give it a shot!

Time for you to get a PS4, bruh!

BU ...BUT I WANT A MGSV BUNDLE SOOO BAD :(

Will wait for reviews.

stryke

B7gisZSCIAAe-lr.jpg:large

http://abload.de/img/2015-01-1700_50_11-an0zubr.png[/IG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7glNfACAAAfBTl.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7gmmDyCYAAvMSp.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I'd be scared to shake Pessino's hand, he'd accidentally snap my arm like a twig.

Cautiously optimistic about this one. Good luck to all involved, I'll be buying this game regardless of whatever the the reviews say(positive or negative).

mp1990

Banned
Well GoW is for many the official shortcut for God of War especially when you considering RaD's history with the PSP games
True,this didn't passed by my mind. Well,RAD is a good studio,i think this will be a more dense FPS than Gears of War,with a good story and lore,and they can't go wrong with the mechanics.

Holy crap, 5 years? wow.

2015-01-1700_56_53-an8uick.png

Fucking ripped,man.

very much looking forward to this. i haven't watched a whole lot of the footage released, but i've been following the previews as they've gone from reserved to more optimistic over the past 8 months or so. if it is indeed a pretty, cinematic, pseudo-historical gears (gears of war = gears; god of war = gow) clone, i'll be very happy.

Trading in Dragon Age I, CoD, and Watch Dog to pre-order this at BB. Good deals for me. Going to enjoy it, then sell it to put money down on the Witcher 3 more than likely

Jigolo

Cool and congrats. Glad they're having a good time after development finished.

Can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Rajang

Haha awesome. So happy for those guys. Loved every game they made so far.

Not really news. They have been working on it for a long while now. AFAIK, originally it was not really set to be a PS exclusive but Sony picked them up.

No. Ru started writing The Order after Daxter launched. Sony was their first choice, because of the relationship they built with the previous titles. They pitched The Order to Sony as a next-generation title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdt-TuWY6NI

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Congrats to the team. Definitely looking forward to picking this one up. Kinda bummed about the lack of MP, but I'll manage as long as the campaign is meaty enough.

Hey, that's the back of my head!

Today's a pretty... RAD... day here at Ready At Dawn. We hope you're all looking forward to The Order: 1886 on February 20th!

Also, yes, Andrea has a damn good handshake.

The team looks tiny! You guys are crazy talented :D I hope the best for you all.

How big would you say the team was at it's largest point?

Noobcraft

Today's a pretty... RAD... day here at Ready At Dawn. We hope you're all looking forward to The Order: 1886 on February 20th!

Congrats. Can you say if it has any multiplayer component (co-op or otherwise) included? I haven't been keeping a close eye on The Order.

nib95

Banned

This place can't have been easy for you lol. Side note, when can we expect review embargo's? Or is that not yet decided?

Top Bottom